Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: BBC NEWS - TURKEY: Enough of ISRAELI LIES
2/9/2009 2:18:10 PM

Thanks Bodgan. I don't see Georgio's thread as PROMOTING Hate. It's too bad that there are so many wars in our world.  Wars just break my heart. 

And I might say, if this thread got shut down, then Peter's should be also.  http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1181485.aspx Both threads (Georgio's and Peter's) discuss human conflict and the horrible wars from a different perspective.

Bogdan, as long as you're monitoring, please keep your eye on this one also:  http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1181485.aspx

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: BBC NEWS - TURKEY: Enough of ISRAELI LIES-We have to learn to live together
2/9/2009 3:04:30 PM
Hello Sara!

We have to learn to live together in peace. Love is All is a nice song by Paul McCartney. Thank you for your comments and your wide view of life and for your support. Life is an eternal school. One sided information destroys mankind. God gave us a brain to use logically and to draw our end points after sharing and comparing information.

LOVE IS ALL
Paul McCartney

Click above

God Bless You and Yours
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2009 3:29:01 PM
Hi Bogdan,
Greetings!
Thank you for the information.  I have to say that there is two sides to the story.... a thread that sides 1 party and a thread that shows the other side of that 1 party.

It just gives people a perspective that is necessary for them to think through.  I agree with Pat totally that Peter's thread should also be monitored as each is allowed freedom of speach and laying out their point of views.  Its not fair for one party to force an oppinion on another.

Thank you Bogdan for your time.

Love, Rinna

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: BBC NEWS - TURKEY: Enough of ISRAELI LIES-We have to learn to live together
2/9/2009 3:31:45 PM
Georgios,

Love your video of "Love is all".  To me it takes less energy to love that to dislike.  Love makes you feel good, but when we get the other hate into your heart, you don't feel so well.  So I am for LOVE, after all LOVE IS THE ANSWER. the only answer

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/9/2009 3:46:40 PM
Hello Patricia!

Thank you for the support and your open message to Bogdan. This forum is under Admins' oversight and so it must be with the the thread that caused this.

Kindly Regards
Georgios     
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0