Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: URGENT: BILL VANDERBILT NEEDS US
1/17/2009 10:08:05 AM

Thank you Georgios and Ally for letting us know.

DEAREST BILLY, I WILL DO THAT SILLY THING AGAIN, AND WILL VISIT YOU THERE RIGHT NOW :) ...

I know you will see me  :) :) :)  and of course, will be much better.

HEALING HUGS FROM YOUR FRIEND,

Branka

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2009 10:17:29 AM

Thanks Georgios & Ally for letting us know about Bill,

Bill got you in prayer my friend, believing God for your miracle.:-)

Keep us posted Ally !

Warm hugz

Pauline
+0
1/17/2009 10:56:30 AM

Hi Ally, Georgios,

I hope Bill is better now since so many friends came up to pray for him.

I add my prayers for you Bill, my friend, and I hope soon we shall see you again around with no health problem whatsoever.

Thank you Ally for letting us know. Keep us informed.

Thank you Georgios for your fast action. Thanks to you we see that Bill is very popular here at Adland, and his POLITICAL FORUM will never be forgotten. 

Krystyna  

Krystyna
+0
Ally Maree

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/17/2009 11:31:16 AM
Hi Everyone,

I do not have enough time to respond to everyone...I have to get a quick shower and head to the hospital.  I got to bed a li'l after 7AM and up at 11:53AM.

Right now they are sending him to X-Ray... he is having a hard time breathing in. So I dunno if can came come home today or tomorrow it is a wait and see type thing. They took more blood out this AM while I was on the phone.

Summer is excited, the girls have not seen their daddy since the night he went in.

I do want to thank all of you whom I have not personally responded to for all of the love Prayers and such. 

I did tell Bill in our short conversation about this forum and how it is bookmarked so when he wants to use the drop down menu it will already be there waiting for him.

Well I gotta get my coffee in me and look somewhat human right now.... instead of the Zombie lol.   I will write more when I get home.

Love to all, and thanks again

Ally V.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2009 11:37:11 AM
Hi Ally!

Hey sister don't worry about the replies in your behalf I will give replies to everyone. Family goes first. when you have some time over just jump in. 

Tell Bill that his friends love him and we are in mind, spirit and prayers with him. All our energy is sent over to  him.

Your friend,
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!