Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: URGENT: BILL VANDERBILT NEEDS US
1/17/2009 2:30:12 AM
Hello Ally

Sending some energy and emotion!

Sometimes aches and ailments manifest even though our life is in seeming order and to content. We all carry with us to some degree unexpressed or repressed emotions such as hurt, anger, unforgiveness, resentment, old painful (and perhaps unacknowledged) memories  - things we may not be consciously aware that we have held on to. These are subconsciously stored in our cellular memory and our auras -the energyfield around our bodies), affecting us on all levels. However these can be can be remembered and thereafter released i.e. "healed".

BAHAI PRAYER FOR HEALING

Click above for the Bahai prayer
(Click here to enlarge this nice picture)

HAPPY WEEK END
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/17/2009 3:48:54 AM

Hello Ally,

Nice to see you around,

Sorry to hear about this trial of yours.

But whatever, you know that you have many friends here

And if you need any proof of that, here it is.

Friendly yours,

Robert.

Who is your best famous person test?

1) Pick a number between 1 and 9.

2) Multiply this number by 3.

3) Add 3 and multiply ones more by 3.

4) Your result will be a number with two 2 figures.

5) Add these figures up.

Now check your result with your score!

Einstein
2. Nelson Mandela
3. Richard Gere
4. Tom Cruise
5. Bill Gates
6. Gandhi
7. Julie Roberts
8. Brigitte Bardot
9. Ally Vanderbilt
10. Martin Luther King

+0
Ally Maree

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/17/2009 3:57:01 AM
Ok How in the world did that happen??? OK I have been awake now since noon yesterday, and I even used my calculator to check my work... LOL.

That is too weird but it did put a strange smile to my face... well it will keep my mind a li'l busier then thinking what is happening with Bill and when he is returning home.

It is so good hearing from you Robert, my soul it has been .. 3years. WOW

Love Ya

Ally V.
+0
Ally Maree

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/17/2009 4:05:14 AM
Hi Georgios,

Thank you so much for this Prayer.  I can say I do have some anger issues, and I try to control my temper when it comes to Drs exspecially... and I think that is why Bill really doesn't want me talking to them... I bite my lips has hard as I can, but I can't promise to not to get too short. 

Well here it is 5AM the baby is wide awake... I'm going to make a nice cup of coffee to help me make it through the rest of the day until she goes down for a nap, lol. Savannah's sinuses are acting up on her and it is affecting her breathing through her nose and it wakes her up.. poor kid. 

Sorry for all the typos... my brain is half asleep.. I have been up since noon.  

I will probably see Bill today, his daughters are coming in from Ohio to see me and help me with the girls so I can get some rest.   I will let him know about the forums going on and how everyone is praying for him. It really means so much to us. 

Love

Ally V.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2009 4:06:41 AM
Hi ROBERT!

Hmmm! Being good in mathematics I can explain that but it is not the right time for more teasers.

I know that Bill likes humour too. Thanks for this brain-teaser. Being a good politician like Bill you must do well with the numbers.

Thank you also for coming in to be present in our spiritual support to family Vanderbilt.

Happy Saturday
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!