Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: URGENT: BILL VANDERBILT NEEDS US
1/17/2009 4:01:42 PM

I'm not one for fancy graphics but,

Georgios, thank you so much for the information about poor Bill.

Thank you Ally for your replies and updates.

Bill is a very caring man and this is the least we can do for him and his family.

Ally,

Bill and all of your family are in my prayers. Keep faith in God and the doctors. Unfortunately doctors are only too human but with God's help they will get Bill back to good health.

Don't feel bad about answering to everyone, it's not practical.

BILL. We love you and pray that you are soon restored to good health.

Roger

+0
Ally Maree

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/17/2009 8:05:33 PM
Hi Everyone,

Well I just got back from seeing Bill.... I am tired ... and drained so if I have many typos and such I am sorry ahead of time...

Ok Back to Bill,

Well they said as long as he has the pain he will not be able to come home, so we are not sure how long he will be in. So far it will be a week Sunday.

He said to tell you all thank you for the love, thoughts and prayers.  I told him about a few phrases that I tried to remember  and he got a kick out them...thank you all for that.

Tomorrow the Dr is going to call me to let me know what the CT, CAT and MRI's have to say and get more answers then I am getting from the nurses.   But it was good to see him... I told him his vacation is OVER and he needs to come home... and get these kids back in order lol.  

Well I will have more tomorrow....

Thank you again for everything.... really.... that is probably the only thing that is keeping me sane is the prayers. 

Love,

Ally V.
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2009 8:13:32 PM
Thank you for the update Ally, sounds like pops got a chuckle from hearing from us, so thats a good sign, get some rest my friend you had a long day, we love you guys! We also want him home! Cant wait to have a celibration for that one lol. Till next time. God_bless you. Luv ya, Bizzy Thomas :)
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/17/2009 9:07:16 PM
Hi Ally,
My prayers and best wishes to Bill for a speedy recovery.
Blessings, Gerri

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/18/2009 3:47:48 PM
Hello Jo!

Thank you for coming stay close to Bill and than you fo the guardial angel

Happy Sunday