Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: HSIG - GERT WILDERS CONQUERS HOLLYWOOD
4/9/2009 6:02:27 PM

Hello Peter,

You may well ask and rightly so, why this video I set up in the previous post is of any value or even consistent with your thread. The story as I hear it is simply because the policeman (yep, a policeman) got fed up and rightly so that these buggers are always freed after a day or nothing more in prison if and when they are caught. It has become a feat of valor to have prison sentencings, the more the smarter! Cool. And secondly, because since this incident, these Islamic thugs have most probably been in and out of prison since for other troubles they daily get into.

So the unknown policeman stole this video from the bus transport security department and is setting them up in all blogs and internet to show the world. (french television thought it was bad for public interest!)

The authorities have a problem now, this video is as they say, not to be public because the law is working on finding the buggers, and therefore the video belongs to the investigators. So, to make a long story short; we are waiting to see who will be worse off; the hooligan bastards or the policeman who stole the video? I have my thinking.

Hmmm! Know your friends!

Friendly yours,

Robert.

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2009 9:34:47 PM

Hi Robert,

It very much applies to The topic. If I'm not mistaken in France there is already a large Muslin poplation and they are past the stage of being "good" citizens and have reverted into demanders of recognition and allow themselves to act according to their wishes.

It amazed me that the passengers on the bus simply stood by and allowed them to attack the innicent passenger. What's even worse is that the authorities want this video banned cos you would think it would help them in apprehending the vicious attackers and putting them behind bars where they deserve to be.

I've no doubt that the police will "punish" the policeman for releasing it to the public.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Shalom,

PeteP.S. When did this take place??? 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/10/2009 2:29:55 AM

Hello Peter,

It took place last November, so that’s better than four months back! We understand the patience of the police being stretched!

Obviously, if you hit back you are confronted with knives that come out, and whatever happens you would also at best, be spending days and weeks asserting with the authorities that you were in self defense or whatever. It is easy for the authorities to blame you because you at least have an official address, a pronounceable name, and you would suite nicely into an example of the ultimate and unacceptable sin of European white racism. No, no, a brawl with these barbarians will no longer bring in the police because it is too dangerous even for them, if a policeman is killed it is put down to incidental statistics, and if he does kill or if one of these perverts die, then the policemen on scene may well say bye, bye, to their career, pension, and more. So don’t even think of them helping or even arriving on the scene.

If our friends believe the economic situation is an independent issue to all of this, I have news for them. All is entangled in the same mesh, the knots are all over and in all sectors, belief, faith, commerce, families, nations, cultures until we realize that Our Lord is the only and fitting master and admit that we have F… it up by thinking we could do without him in this day and age.

Have a great and happy Easter. (I believe you're already at it!)

Friendly yours,

Robert.

P.S. In French we say “Pâques”, obviously a word that has its origins from the Jewish word “Pesach”. Very similar but with just a few modalities that need to be straightened out! J     

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2009 2:32:40 AM
Hello Jim,

Yep, B. Hussein Obama said that and much worse during his visit in Turkey. It sorta makes you wonder who he really represents. Fortunately not all of us are sheeples and waiting to be slaughtered and are aware of the dangers and are fighting in many different ways.

Project 912 seems to be a very worthwhile group and I'm glad to hear that you are supporting them

I will disagree with you though on the impact that Gert Wilders has made on people world wide and in the USA. He along with other fighters have made more people aware of the dangers of Islam then most of the other groups combined. Check the stats on the views of Fitna on Youtube and that doesn't include videos on other networks that are spreading virally (good use of the word) throughout the  world.

If people fight for their  rights and freedoms whether through Project 912, ACT! or many other worthy organizations and groups it's due to the efforts of Gert Wilders and others of his ilk.

Yes we have a cancer in our midst and it has to be removed ASAP. Hopefully many will also awaken to the fact that the puppet president as you called him is indeed an impostor and that he is totally naked. The only thing covering his total nudity are the lawyers frightening nation wide to repel all the law suits against the legitimacy of his eligibility and holding the office of POTUS. The man is hiding truths from the American people and I have a gut feeling that many in the 57 Muslim countries know what those secrets are. He sure showed his fealty to the Saudi King (when he bowed to him)  and that's a statement all on it's own.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2009 3:08:08 AM

Hi Robert,

Now that is a sad state of affairs and one that seems to be happening all over Euorope and other countries. It really does sound more and more like Eurabia then the Europe of old.

The police won't get involved for fear of losing their jobs and worse. The spectators won't get involved for fear of spending to much time in court. Sounds like chaos to me and that they are winning the "war". The total conquest of Europe is not far in the future. Eurabia it is!!!

I wish our friends in the USA would understand what's in store for them too. BHO seems to have capitulated and is subservient to them as Assad of Syria said just a few short weeks ago. Read it here.

Thanks or your input and a Happy Easter to you too. Yes we are in the midst of Passover (Pesach) now I thank you for your holiday wishes.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!