Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HSIG- AMERICAN MUSLIM GROUP COMMENDS FBI FOR REJECTING CAIR
4/2/2009 11:54:00 AM
Hi Geketa & Jim,

I see this is turning into a discussion on religion and that's not really the object of the forum. There are dynamics that bring these offshoots about and it makes it even more interesting.

Jim, yes the Egyptians were pagans. They might have been visited by ET or not neither one of us knows the answer to that. Maybe on the mountain or in that Greek forum you can find their answers to that question. What ever happened the Egyptians Gods were idols and that makes them pagans.

Remember this. The Greeks, Romans and most of the civilization of the time were pagans and only when they came in contact with the early Christians and Jews did they change their beliefs to the one God. Look at all the magnificent buildings and edifices those pagans built. So, being a pagan doesn't mean they weren't able to do these things cos we know they did. Being pagan meant that they were idol worshipers, sun worshipers, nature worshipers etc. and nothing more.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 12:17:31 PM
Hi Peter,
I apologize for getting the conversation off track that was not my intention.:)
I should have asked my question to you elsewhere. The "dynamics" as you said, does make the entire subject somewhat mind boggling trying to figure out the whos, whats and whys of Islam.

Shalom,
Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza
4/2/2009 12:38:28 PM

Sunny Greetings from California, Peter & Friends!

Just a quick note to share with you all a report from Reuters on April 2, 2009.

"A Palestinian with an axe and a knife killed a 13-year-old Israeli boy and wounded a seven-year-old boy in a Jewish settlement in the West Bank on Thursday, two days after a right-wing government took power, " according to the report.

The entire article can be found at the following link: http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L2438930.htm

What a cowardly act!!!!

Until next time--

Have a Blessed Day and Shalom!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza
4/2/2009 12:54:08 PM

Sunny Greetings from California, Peter & Friends!

Oops, So sorry for such huge fonts displayed on the link. I tried to reduce the font size but the system did not take for some reason. I guess that my computer also may have been upset about the cruel Palestinian terrorists' acts and felt like shouting.

Until next time--

Have a Blessed Day and Shalom!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2009 12:54:18 PM

A few last questions caused by your statement. 

Where did the Christians and Jews come from? 

What voices did they hear to cause Judaism and Christianity to be formed? 

Were the voices they heard any more powerful, enlightening,or fear setting as a visit from aliens from outer space? 

The voice Moses heard that caused him to write the commandments, what world did that come from?

Any answer is an assumption and cannot be factual. unless you accept the writings the Egyptians (Pagans) left as factual and correct too.  In that case many of the stories retold in the Bible and other works are simply retelling of stories depicted in the Egyptian writings. 

So maybe The Mountain does have the answers.  Maybe religion is just a device constructed by man to control the masses, to bend ones will to the other.  I don't believe it has to be that way.

Neither does it detract from the atrocities being carried out by the barbarians in Gaza.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!