Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - KUWAITI PROFESSOR DEMANDS ATTACK ON THE WHIITE HOUSE
2/22/2009 7:49:09 AM

Hi Geketa,

I have a lot of sympathy and pity for the parents of that young girl. I hope and pray that she is alive and well. The problem is that as we speak there are other innocents that fall into the same trap and it seems as if it's a never ending story.

Yuval Aviv, whether that is his real name or not certainly gave and gives good advice. I only wish that the authorities would heed the advice that he and others have been giving now for quite a while.

I'm afraid that now that BHO is in the White House even less attention will be paid and even worse will happen in the future.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - KUWAITI PROFESSOR DEMANDS ATTACK ON THE WHIITE HOUSE
2/22/2009 10:09:05 AM

Hello Peter,

Just thought I’d give a quick and brief insight into Islam’s history, for the sake of better understanding the stakes that are at hand not only in the Near East but for all countries and regions as well as, if need be, to those folks that consider that this problem is one that can be solved by love and kisses! (Read my lips!)

In the seventh century, just about all of the Near East was run by the Jewish religion and businesses as well as large pockets of Christian well routed regions; Palestine, large parts of Egypt, Ethiopia, Turkey and more. (Sorry for the anachronism of names, but for the sake of the argument it makes it easier!) Desert pagan nomadic tribes where all over and everywhere, and as such were worshipers of stones if they worshiped anything at all. One such guy of the name of Mohamed living in Mecca became fairly interested about what the Rabbi of Mecca was teaching, but he also listened to the Christian teachings and in no way was he a dimwit. His conclusions were simple, rather ‘avant garde’ liberalism in so far as if these two religions did not agree and both stemmed from Isaac son of Abraham and Sara then it’s because they got it all wrong and the truth lies with the descendants of his other wife Agar namely Ismaël. So Mohamed started writing the Koran; a ‘soft’ version and integrated the laws of the Old Testament (from Isaac downwards because from Ismaël there was nothing much to write home about!) and started preaching. The initial success of this new book hit the stores as a local best seller, but was of course growled upon by the Jewish community. So Mohamed moved north to Medina to further his new found lucrative biz, but here it did not catch on as hoped. In no way was it possible to convert these nomadic tribes with his ‘soft’ Koran so what usually happens in these circumstances also inspired Mohamed. He needed a dream, he needed something Divine, he needed to spread his teachings by force and so from ‘soft’ verses we see the man plunge into Mythical madness and terror binding insanity. Grant him as a good and brave desert warrior is probably the only attribute he may keep, but not the ‘hard’ rewrite of his ‘bestseller’.

After his death his followers set out to impose by death or Hmmm… by death these teachings (somewhat more elaborated for the cause!) that basically limit themselves to plundering and rule of terror for those that do not convert or by granting tax dismissal to the converted, and ruining the remainders. It would of course be far too long to fully expand on all details here that govern their social and moral lives that I seem only fit to be bundle up as a totally perverse package construed by the princes of the underworld. There is NO ‘soft’ and trusty Islam. Similarly as there is NO sympathetic and cuddly black adder or alligator, even if you saw one and it simply went on its way with no harm done. Again, one does not kill a lost alligator; one brings it carefully back to its own environment, unless it has gone wild and is snapping away at your family members.

Friendly yours,

Robert.

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2009 2:34:11 PM

Hello Friends,

I saw an interesting post in the other forum where as usual Israel is condemned for defending itself against continuous rocket and mortar attacks (close to 10,000) ever since the Hamas took over Gaza.

It was a reply to a post my good friend Helen made there and he gave an example of some UN observers in Lebanon that were killed when Israel returned fire from Hezbollah rocket and mortar attacks on the Northern part of Israel.

He used an email sent by one of the UN observers to a Canadian News Station.

"What I can tell you is this," he wrote in an e-mail to CTV dated July 18. "We have on a daily basis had numerous occasions where our position has come under direct or indirect fire from both (Israeli) artillery and aerial bombing".

"The closest artillery has landed within 2 meters (sic) of our position and the closest 1000 lb aerial bomb has landed 100 meters (sic) from our patrol base. This has not been deliberate targeting, but rather due to tactical necessity."

"This has not been deliberate targeting, but rather due to tactical necessity." I guess that says it all. The same tactics that the Hamas used in Gaza that they learned from the Hezbollah. Fire your rockets and mortars near UN facilities, schools, hospitals, densely populated areas etc. There are videos showing Hamas fighters doing just that within a UN facility in December and January.

All that and in addition they use women and children as shields and brag about it. We all saw the videos (first page of this thread) and worse of their cowardly actions and then their propaganda that many accept as "gospel".

I recommend that those of you that haven't seen Dr. Jasser's video to watch it and understand that not only Israel is facing the dangers of these extremists but the whole world is its target. Hamas is only one arm/faction of the extreme Islamic Brotherhood and their plan is to "conquer" the world.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - BIBI NETANYAHU AND THE INTERNATIONAL MEDIA
2/23/2009 1:41:20 AM

Hi JoAnne & Friends,

Like a tidal wave the aftermath of any election in a Parliamentary based country is like the aftermath of an earth quake.

Unless one of the parties has a majority of the seats in Parliament/Knesset a coalition government has to be formed. This entails deals and flexibility to put it mildly; so what you see isn't always what you'll get in the end game.

That said I have always tended to vote for the right of center even though for historical political reasons Bibi Netanyahu isn't my favorite politician. In the present situation though we need a strong government that will be able to function and best serve Israels needs. He can do it better then Tzipi Livni in the present situation and especially with BHO in the White House. 

Todays Dry Bones gives another side of the  Netanyahu issue and is well worth thinking about. How will the International Media treat Bibi Netanyahu?

I can already see it happening.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2009 5:10:46 AM

Hello Robert,

Thanks so much for the short history lesson.

There were a few things that I wasn't aware of and it sort of makes many things much clearer now.

You say he needed a dream. What was the dream that he had that changed the "soft" version into what we know today?

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!