Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HSIG - B Hussein The "One" Has Spoken
7/24/2009 10:05:52 AM
Hi Peter,

I agree in the name of "Allah" would be a much better ending to Bones' cartoon today. Loosing Israel as our only ally in the middle east would be a Hugh mistake for the US. Obama the pretender  shows his love of our "enemy" every time he opens his mouth meddling in the affairs of Israel.  But than again what more would you expect from a thug from Chicago!!! He is not only bulling Israel but the American people; pushing his liberal agenda down our throats with every new law he signs. The only good thing that is happening is his popularity is slipping as the kool-aide wears off the sheeples drank during the last election. 

Shalom,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HSIG - B Hussein The One Has Spoken
7/24/2009 11:35:08 AM

Hi Geketa,

Yes thuggery and bullying indeed but there are other adjectives that can be used but these will suffice for the moment. Let's not forget B Hussein's checkered past and the dubious associations he's had over the years.

B Hussein has no compunction to attempt to dictate what in essence are suicide tactics to Israel. He knows exactly what he is doing and my hope and prayer is that Bibi Netanyahu will remain strong and not break and surrender to the great pretender.

Thanks for sharing your views with us.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HSIG - Fatah - Don't Delude Yourself We will Never Recognize Israel - EVER
7/24/2009 11:41:25 AM
Hello Friends,

Here's a paradox for you. The Palestinian Authority recognizes Israel but Fatah Abbas' political party and military arm not only doesn't recognize Israel claims it never will.

Now you have to remember that The PA/Fatah are considered to be the more "moderate" of the Palestinian terrorist organizations but moderate is as moderate does and all they are doing is continuing their terrorist agenda.

They claim they will never recognize Israel and will continue their terrorist activities forever. Now this is no surprise to me since their charter says just that and Fatah never renounced their charter. The paradox is that they claim that the official PA has to recognize Israel in order to "serve the Palestinian people" but Fatah the party that runs the PA is not required to do so and never will. I'd say that's the paradox of paradoxes.

Lets not forget that Fatah is now being trained by the US military and is B Hussein's "baby" that he's doing everything in his power to make a State that will of course be a terrorist state. It does sound right that B Hussein with his Islamic agenda is aiding and abetting terrorists using United States tax dollars to do so. Once again not a big surprise when you remember that the great pretender B Hussein befriends all the tyrants and tyrannical regimes like Chavez's and is physically aiding and abetting terrorism in the PA and his next step is the "aid" promised to the Hamas in Gaza.

Read the below article from Israel National News (INN) for all the details.

Shalom,

Peter

Fatah: No Recognition of Israel – Ever

by Maayana Miskin

(IsraelNN.com) Senior members of Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah have announced that their group will never recognize Israel, and will continue to call for war against Israel. “Fatah does not recognize Israel's right to exist, nor have we ever asked others to do so,” said senior Fatah member Rafik Natsheh, a close associate of Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas.

Media reports, according to which Fatah has recognized Israel and has called on Hamas to do the same, are false, Natsheh said in an interview with the pan-Arab daily Al-Quds Al-Arabi. “It's all media nonsense. We don't ask other factions to recognize Israel; we ourselves do not recognize Israel,” he said.

Fatah controls the PA in Judea and Samaria, and is the party of Abbas. Unlike the rival breakaway PA led by Hamas in Gaza, the Fatah-led PA has agreed to recognize Israel, although it will not recognize Israel as a Jewish state.

The PA recognizes Israel because if it did not, it would not be able to “serve the Palestinian people,” Natsheh explained. However, Fatah does not have such constraints.

Not only will Fatah never recognize Israel, but it will never end its call for armed struggle against Israel, he said. “Let those who are deluding themselves hear: this will never happen,” he said.

A second senior Fatah member, Azzam el-Ahmed, agreed that Fatah would not drop its call to wage war on Israel.

Natsheh and Ahmed gave interviews in advance of the Fatah general assembly in early August, in which the organization will meet to discuss its goals and to hold elections. The meeting will be the first in approximately 20 years.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HSIG - Fatah - Fon't Delude Yourself We will Never Recognize Israel - EVER
7/24/2009 12:24:49 PM
Hi Peter,

All I can say is this :

so why would we expect anything less from him ?

He wants to make sure all the terrorist are properly trained so he is having that done by us and of course we Americans are the ones who will pay the bill.  Israel will now  have well trained terrorist bombing them and to fight. So is he trying to level the playing field for Fatah?  That only makes any sense if you were one yourself in my opinion. I can't wait to see who wins the those elections.

Shalom,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: HSIG - Fatah - Fon't Delude Yourself We will Never Recognize Israel - EVER
7/25/2009 4:51:56 AM

Hi Geketa,

In addition you have to remember that the B Hussein regime is also planning to give Hamas many millions to "rebuild" Gaza. As I said before the only thing that will be rebuilt is the Hamas stockpile of weapons and also to line their own pockets.

The elections will be interesting but I have a feeling that Abbas will delay them again for some undisclosed reason or a fabricated excuse. In any case not much will change except to possibly become more extreme then the past. Let's not forget the pissing contest between Fatah and Hamas as to who's the "better" terrorist.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!