Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Human Shields In Gaza - Hamas Accused Of Torturing Palestinians
1/31/2009 2:41:30 AM

Hello Rev Rebecca,

I agree and have stated so. I chose my side,

I chose the side that wants peace.

I chose the side that doesn't use children and women as shields.

I chose the side that doesn't abuse their children by teaching them to hate from the tender age of kindergarten.

I chose the side that doesn't train these same children to fight and kill.

I chose the side that doesn't send their children to become suicide bombers.

I chose the side that doesn't kill one another if you belong to another political party or faction.

I'm sorry there is so much more but I think you got the picture.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2009 7:59:34 AM

Hello Friends,

The questions raised here about children is a very important one. What normal person doesn't hurt when he sees innocents dieing and injured in time of war?

Yet you can't expect a country not to protect it's citizens from constant attack; night after night day after day. Just under 10,000 bombs and mortars in a three year period and the most patient of nations will react. When that happens it is regrettable but unavoidable that innocents die and are injured but we do have the right to protect and defend ourselves from these attacks. 

Here are a few videos that show how the Hamas abuse and brainwash their children and the last one shows how they kill and murder their own Palestinian brothers. They have a different set of values then we have and it should concern and worry you as much as it does me. What's happening in Israel today is possibly the first step in the plan for world domination and you can already see the affects of that in Europe and the more then initial stages in the USA and Canada.

((youtube id="YIBNRVgq59Y&eurl"))((/youtube))

((youtube id="eTGbP55HGi8&eurl"))((/youtube))

((youtube id="7_OGhj43GAE&eurl"))((/youtube))

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2009 8:26:41 AM
Hi Peter,
Greetings!
Thank you for sharing this with us.  Your point of view is understandable and I respect that.

Love,
Rinna
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2009 12:00:52 PM
Hi Peter and friends,

The children make for great propaganda and yes everyone with an once of compassion feels badly for the innocent victims of war.

The bottom line is any country will do what is necessary to keep their people safe.  If the opponent uses human as shields, who's fault is it that the innocent are killed? Certainly not the country that is defending itself as is the case with Israel.

Even in Vietnam they used children to blow up US military it was one of their ways of killing soldiers when they could not get in close enough. I have friends that lost many of their friends to children under the age of twelve. They gave them grenades with the pins pulled and told them to go give them to someone they pointed out to the child. When the child handed the person the grenade it blew up.

If they don't want innocent people being killed than they should not use schools, mosque and hospitals as launching pads for rockets. Human shields are for those that are too much of a coward to stand and fight like real men. Has the media told you that is why the rockets hit those places or did you even bother to check ? I did.

Than of course the Hamas and Palestinian sympathizers world wide along with the liberal biased media wants to make Israel look the bad guy; so of course they show you pictures to make you think Israel kills for the sake of killing when in truth that is the furthermost  thing from the REAL truth. They target the enemy only!!
How many innocent people were killed in ww1 or ww2 or vietnam???

Defending your self is not murder it's self defense. Anyone that thinks differently is just plain clueless or brainwashed to something they do not honestly understand. Israel has human rights, too just in case those that see this as an unprovoked attack might have missed that part of the conflict.

Hey Joe,
I have a solution .. pack up all the Palestinians and send them back to their countries of origin. (Oh,  I forgot they don't want them either)  shut the Israeli borders on all sides, build a wall and dare anyone to enter .. ! That might bring peace until they decide to tunnel under the walls. THEY DO NOT Want Peace. They want war.

Shalom ,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/1/2009 10:06:14 AM
HI Geketa!

I hope you are well!

An extract form your post
Hey Joe,
I have a solution .. pack up all the Palestinians and send them back to their countries of origin. (Oh,  I forgot they don't want them either)  shut the Israeli borders on all sides, build a wall and dare anyone to enter .. ! That might bring peace until they decide to tunnel under the walls. THEY DO NOT Want Peace. They want war.

Palestinians lived in what today is called ISRAEL long before the Israelites came to Palestine. You can find it in your Bible.
  • Living 9.000 miles away you may be confused of what is Palestine.
  • Living 9.000 miles away you may not know that ISRAEL is an artificial Country.
  • Living 9.000 miles away you may not know that most of the population in Israel are Jews but not Israelites
If you mean all intruders to leave Palestine then you should ask God for forgivness and ask for guidence on who should leave what they took form others. Palestines are at their home and their lands of origin.

This is another insult to true history. I don't know what they teach you in school in your country, but I am sure if what you say comes from your school books you should pack and go home to your origin of land if you know your origin. You know sister what you say here is equal to tell all Native Indians in your country to GO HOME.

Happy Sunday
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!