Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: HSIG - B Hussein's 3 AM Phone Call
6/19/2009 7:14:36 AM

Hello Peter, et al

Do you know why Obama got elected?  There were thousands, even millions,  of women who had the hots for him.   I am not very proud of my gender right now, I can tell you.  I suppose they are not totally to blame but they can take a big share of it.  Thankfully, it does not include them all.

All you have to do is watch the female news anchors.  If Obama were to walk into a newsroom, the women would all either faint or bow down and worship him.  It makes me sick to have watch the way they carry on.

The guy is a repeat of Hitler and nobody can see it.    The only difference is that this time we get Islam along with it.  I am surprised that the US is, for the most part, sleeping through the whole thing.  Americans where's your umph? your prowess? your smarts?

Americans, if you want to see what the Muslims have in store for you, go to YouTube and type 'Muslim' or 'Islam' in the Search box.

I don't know if this contributes much to this forum but I had to get it off my chest.

Helen

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2009 7:16:16 AM
Hi Peter,

As usual Bones hits the nail on the head .. his answers go  something like this:

to North Korea is .. they are just misunderstood give them understanding .. Darfur OH are they  killing people there I was unaware where is that anyway? Pakistan is fighting for their freedoms they too are so misunderstood, there is a conflict going on Peru - Bolivian ? No one told me .. I think I will take my wife out for on a night on the town it will only cost the taxpayers a mere $250,000 dollars .WHAT!!! Jews building houses on the West Bank , How dare they tell them it's not allowed they are always causing problems and I am darn sure going to put a stop to that .. Hiliary make a speech right now !!I am trying to show the world I am a good Muslim!

So far the "Great pretender" has done nothing for America but send us down the road of destruction and it is very doubtful he will lift a finger to the worlds issues unless they are Muslims. He would rather toss aside our only and oldest friend in the middle east Israel. The phone has been ringing and so far he hasn't been home to anyone but the Muslims .

Shalom,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2009 7:38:40 AM
Hi Helen ,

As I was posting I saw your popup .. I have to say you are right women are goo goo over him. They can't see he is nothing but an empty suit . You hit it right on with your comments. The woman that are going goo goo over him are the same kind of women that hold feminist views so dear to their hearts !  I have to wonder what they would do if they had to wear a veil over their faces and black clothes all the way down the their ankles no more clevage ? Only be allowed to go out in public with a male family member! Not be allowed to drive cars or how about having their 6 year old daughters given to a fifty-five year old man in marriage ? I guess they are so taken captive by him and his message of "change" they never once thought to ask what that change was going to be.

Shalom,
Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2009 8:12:51 AM

Hi Helen,

You make a very good point and Geketa adds to it.

Now my question is this. If the women voted for B Hussein cos they were infatuated with him what excuse do the men have?

Hmmmm, an interesting thought. Wonder if that's the reason for all the same gender laws that are flying all over the US now.

Joking aside it is unbelievable that so many are still blind to what B Hussein is ding to the US. It's beyond me that so many can be so blind.

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2009 8:29:01 AM

Hi Geketa,

I do believe the "closet" Muslim is coming out into the open slowly but surely. His agenda should be obvious to all even if they are to ashamed to openly admit it.

Here's a video I think you'll find interesting and B Hussein would do well to watch and listen. It does refute much of the drivel from his infamous Cairo speech.

Shalom,

Peter

((youtube id="LuOH2YycFP8&feature"))((/youtube))

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!