Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Ted
Ted Kusie

552 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: LUKA BABIC IS THE 163rd PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
10/18/2008 8:38:40 AM

CONGRATULATIONS LUKA!

ENJOY YOUR WEEK!!

God Bless Your Success! Ted Kusie Your Adland Friend Winnipeg, Canada Here is Your Money!
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2008 9:17:20 AM
Hi Luka,

Your bio is so touching, it warmed my heart.  Your early life was not been an easy one, but you have come through all the pain and suffering  as an  awesome kid. What a joy you are to have here at ALP.  I am so glad to see you as our 163 person of the week.

Your wonderful, laughing mom has got to busting with pride.  I know if you were my son, I would be elated to have a great kid like you. 
Thank you for your friendship, I am honored.

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2008 9:24:13 AM
Hi Team,
Great work, and great winner we have here !!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

Luka Babic  

I just realized you were not on my friends list, and have sent you an invite. I am so happy to see you win Luka, you have made not only your lovely loving Mom proud, but we all at Adlandpro are proud n happy you are amidst us. We are priviliged to call you friend. Bless you for being YOU !!

Reading your interesting bio filled me with so much warmth, and now I'm missing my 2 sons so badly :-(  It is admirable that having come through so much you and your mother have this awesome sense of humour and joy, indeed you both are blessed, not all can be this way. I am absolutely proud to call you friend, and thank you for adding so much to this community where I can see you are much loved. Enjoy your time as our ADLAND CROWN PRINCE !!!!!!

Hugs to you n pass it on to your incredable Mom :-)

Pauline R
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2008 9:35:42 AM

Congratulations Luka,

I enjoyed your bio and I am glad that your mom instilled positive thought in you even during dire times.  You will surely find happiness and success in either of your chosen areas of study. 

Enjoy your week.

Thanks to Peter and AnaMaria for being great team members.

While you are here be sure to Invite the POTW Awards Team to become friends.  This way you will be sure to receive all important updates and notices from the POTW Awards Team.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
10/18/2008 9:48:00 AM

Luka, my dear friend!

My reading Pauline`s post ... oh!, finished with  tears in my eyes. First ones came with reading your bio ... and I had to make a break, before I post anything.

Look ... maybe it could be easier if I don`t know you and Branka.

You are so right about weakness of the words. It is not easy to say one complete insight about you.

My life has been changed just in a few weeks how I met you here.

I am so very grateful to Adland for helping me to find you, even though we live 800 m far each from other.

Your and your mother`s relationship wasn`t described yet. One may kill me - but I am not able to give any definition . Time spent with the both of you I can only describe as CHANGING NOT ONLY MY MIND, BUT ALSO MY PEEL.

My wife is very grateful. My kids are puzzled with my change, but enjoy it most.

And I am ... speechless.

I feel blessed with your friendship. Your mother is too modest, even though she introduces herself as a "supreme" ... The same is with you, even though you would never like to be "supreme". Ah, you are too funny and just amazing beings.

Congratulations for this so deserved recognition, dear boy from my neighborhood!

Sincerely,

Vladimir

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!