Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JoAnne Green
7/6/2008 6:19:13 PM

Hi Beryl,

I am delighted to see you, 121st POTW, here. Thank you for joining in this special event and for your congrats.

I hope that things are going well for you in Horse Cave, Kentucky. I took a trip to Kentucky last month; and I really enjoyed seeing that part of the country. 
I also hope that you are having a wonderful holiday weekend with family and friends.

Watermelon is one of my favorite foods. I'd like to share with you the following beautiful presentation from the National Watermelon Board. I hope you will like it, too.

(Photo courtesy of National Watermelon Board)

P.S. You may wish to see my bio in full color and formatting at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1063454.aspx

keep Safe, Keep Smiling!

JoAnne Green
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability
Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/6/2008 6:33:39 PM

Sunny Greetings from California, Pauline!

I am delighted to see you, 69 POTW, here. Thank you for joining in this special event and for your congrats.

I hope that things are going well for you in Chennai. I have many friends and some of my clients in India. Most of them are in Bombay. I also love curry a lot. We have a brand new Indian restaurant in Clovis. We are very excited about it.

Watermelon is one of my favorite foods. I'd like to share with you the following beautiful presentation from the National Watermelon Board. I hope you will like it, too.

I value your friendship and support, Pauline.

P.S. You may wish to see my bio in full color and formatting at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1063454.aspx

Keep Safe, Keep Smiling!

JoAnne Green

Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability
Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/6/2008 7:21:24 PM

Hi there, John, my Special Friend!

Thank you so much for joining in this celebration. I appreciate your message of congratulations and your kind words.

I noticed that you have been at several forums and left your congrats to me at those places. I'll catch up with you soon.

I hope that you enjoyed yourself on the 4th of July.

Watermelon is one of my favorite foods. I also hope that you like watermelons as much as I do. I'd like to share with you the following beautiful presentation from the National Watermelon Board.

I appreciate your friendship and support, John.

Your friend,

JoAnne Green

SBWIS_logo_B_small.gif (31534 bytes)

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JOaNNE gREEN
7/6/2008 10:13:38 PM
CONGRATULATIONS
JOANNE GREEN

Have a great week.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/6/2008 10:34:30 PM

Sunset Greetings from California, Jo!

I am delighted to see you, 112th POTW, at this special event. Thank you for your message of congratulations and your good wishes.

I hope that things are going well for you in Worthington.

I also hope that you had a wonderful 4th of July.

Do you like watermelons? I love watermelons! They are one of my favorite foods. I'd like to share with you the following fantastic presentation from the National Watermelon Board:

Keep Safe, Keep Smiling!

JoAnne Green

SBWIS_logo_B_small.gif (31534 bytes)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!