Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JoAnne Green
7/7/2008 2:24:35 PM

Sunny Greetings from California, Myrma!

Thank you for joining in this special event and for your congrats.

Also thanks the beautiful flowers. I can't identify it. If you know its name, please let me know.

I hope that things are going well for you in Waynesboro, Pennsylvania.

Good luck on 151th POTW Award.

Do you like watermelons, Myrma? Watermelon is one of my favorite foods. I'd like to share with you the following beautiful presentation from the National Watermelon Board. I hope you will like it, too.

(Photo courtesy of National Watermelon Board)

P.S. You may wish to see my bio in full color and formatting at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1063454.aspx

Keep Safe, Keep Smiling!

JoAnne Green
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Wherever you are in the world,
our worldwide travel assistance is
by your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JOaNNE gREEN
7/7/2008 2:31:14 PM
Congratulations !   THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JOANNE GREEN !
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/7/2008 3:06:02 PM

Sunny Greetings from California to my Romanian friend and poet, Adelina!

I am happy to see you at this special reception. Thank you so much for your congrats and for your kind compliment. I am delighted that you took time off your busy schedule to visit me here.

Also thanks the beautiful roses.

I hope that things are going well for you in Constanta. I would love to visit Romania someday soon.

Do you like watermelons, Adelina? Watermelon is one of my favorite foods. I'd like to share with you the following beautiful presentation from the National Watermelon Board. I hope you will like it, too.

P.S. You may wish to see my bio in full color and formatting at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1063454.aspx

I value your friendship and support, Adelina.

Keep Safe, Keep Smiling!

JoAnne Green

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/7/2008 6:29:48 PM

Dear Joe,

I am honored and delighted to have you, 89th POTW and Person of The Year - 2007, joining in this special celebration.

You wrote "
First I must say that it is "we" who have felt that warm and kind embrace from you.  Each day you add to the warmth and friendliness here at Adland.  You seem to be one who is intrinsincly grounded with everyone.  To me that is a shout from your heart of... I know you would say it is of gratitude, but I think it is much deeper as with a love for your friends.  And yes, I sense everyone is your friend.  May you always know that this universe would not be so great without you! " I am deeply touched with your thoughtfulness and your warm-hearted congratulations.

Joe, you are one of a very few people in this community who actually do have fairly keen awareness of my understated purposes in the AdLand community as well as in life. You are so perceptive!

I am counting my blessings for all the kindness, friendship, and love that I receive everyday from all my friends and even people I haven't met before.

Do you like watermelons, Joe? Watermelons is one of my favorite foods. I'd like to share with you the following beautiful presentation from the National Watermelon Board. I hope you will like it, too.

Keep Safe, Keep Smiling!

JoAnne Green

+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/7/2008 7:11:57 PM

Sunny Greetings from California to my British friend, John Partington!

I am happy to see you, 68th POTW, at this special reception.

Thank you for your message of congratulations .

I hope that things are going well for you in Cheshire. I am delighted to learn that one of your lovely daughters' name also is Joanne.

Do you like watermelons, John? Watermelon is one of my favorite foods. I'd like to share with you the following beautiful presentation from the National Watermelon Board. I hope you will like it, too.

Have an Awesome Week!

JoAnne Green

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!