Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JoAnne Green
7/6/2008 1:55:08 PM

Happy Sunday to you , my dear  Nick!

Thank you so much for giving me such a elegant rose bouquet.

Again, Congratulations on your winning of the Photo Contest this week. I love the photo of your dad. I looked at it so many times and I can't help to think of my beloved dad. He passed away five years ago and I still miss him.

Give your dad a big hug for me.

To celebrate your winning photo and to send my best regards and love to  your dad, I'd like to share with you the following beautiful presentation from the National Watermelon Board. I hope you will like it, too.
I hope that you like watermelons as much as I do. They are one of my favorite foods.

(Photo courtesy of National Watermelon Board)

I am proud to have you as a friend and special brother on AdLand, Nick.

Until next time --

Keep Safe, Keep Smiling!

JoAnne Green
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JOaNNE gREEN
7/6/2008 2:11:34 PM

Have a wonderful and blessed week!!!

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/6/2008 2:34:26 PM

Hi Jennie,

I am delighted to see you, 139th POTW, here. Thank you for joining in this special event and for your congrats.

I hope that things are going well for you and yours in Melbourne. I love Australia. I have so many friends and some of my clients there.

You wrote "
I enjoyed your bio, especially the part about your dad and why he never remarried, and how you and your husband are still in love after all these years....that's so rare!"

Yes, I feel so blessed and proud to have such a remarkable dad. His love and devotion to my mom is so grand. That is why I  undertake the task of writing a biography of my dad. It will be my gifts to my children.

I am also counting my blessings every day for having such a loving and wonderful man as my husband. We are still so much in love; and my husband still asks me out for a date every week.

Watermelon is one of my favorite foods. I'd like to share with you the following beautiful presentation from the National Watermelon Board. I hope you will like it, too.

I appreciate your friendship and support, Jennie.

Have an Awesome Week!

JoAnne Green

Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability
Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/6/2008 3:33:34 PM

Happy Sunday to You, Peter!

I am delighted to see you, 119th POTW, here. Thank you for joining in this special event and for your congrats.

You wrote "
Enjoy your reign as Queen of Adland and rule wisely." That is a good advice for any monarch. But this is a little like being Queen of England. It comes with some privileges and responsibilities, but no authority.

I am glad that you enjoyed reading my bio. You wrote, "
Never would have thought you were "old" enough to have grown children that are already living on their own.Smiley" Thanks for such a flattering compliment. Almost every woman would love to hear that. Sometimes people have mistaken my daughter and me for sisters. I feel very lucky that I inherited such good genes, and I also give some credit to my dad's teaching of a wholesome and healthy lifestyle.

Watermelon is one of my favorite foods. I'd like to share with you the following beautiful presentation from the National Watermelon Board. I hope you will like it, too.

I appreciate your friendship and support, Peter.

Have an Awesome Week!

JoAnne Green

+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/6/2008 6:03:20 PM

Sunny Greetings from California to my Aussie Friend, John !

I am delighted to see you, 77th POTW, here.

Thank you for your message of congratulations and for your kind word.

I hope that things are going well for you and yours in Caloundra. I like our country very much. I have many friends and some of my clients in Australia.

I hope that you like watermelons as much as I do. They are one of my favorite foods. I'd like to share with you the following beautiful presentation from the National Watermelon Board. I hope you will like it, too.

I value your friendship and support.

Have an Awesome Week!

JoAnne Green

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!