Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JOaNNE gREEN
7/31/2008 10:55:43 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!

JoAnne Green

JoAnne, please forgive my lateness.  I wanted time to read your bio and article before I posted.  You have done such fabulous things and still going strong.  Hurray for you!!  Your father must have been a wonderful person and example for you to follow.  You have certainly made him proud.

Thank you for adding so much to this community and for being a friend.

Sara

+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JoAnne gREEN
7/31/2008 10:27:28 PM

Sunny Greetings from California to the 117th POTW, Sara Blow!

What a pleasant surprise! I am very happy to see you here. No apologies needed.
I am just delighted that you stopped by.

Thank you so much for your congrats and for your kind compliment.

Also thanks for such a beautiful photo of  hollyhock.

I hope that things are going well for you in Burlington. I noticed that we both have a lot in common. I also do enjoy gardening, butterflies, and photography.

You wrote:
"Your father must have been a wonderful person and example for you to follow. You have certainly made him proud."
Yes, I am so proud and grateful to be my father's daughter. My dad taught me so many valuable lessons that last a lifetime. My beloved dad passed way five years ago. I miss him so much!

Do you like watermelons, Sara? Watermelon is one of my favorite foods. I'd like to share with you the following beautiful presentation from the talented Chef Harry from the National Watermelon promotion Board. I hope you will like it, too.

(Photo courtesy of National Watermelon Promotion Board)

I value your friendship and support, Sara.

Have an Awesome Weekend!

JoAnne Green
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Wherever you are in the world,
our worldwide travel assistance is
by your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JoAnne Green
8/15/2008 3:36:14 AM

Dear JoAnne

I am sorry that I am late to congratulate You my friend, but my vacation has just ended now. So my Dear friend:

CONGRATULATION 

as the Person Of The Week No.150.

I hope You enjoyed Your week and the weeks after, as I know You deserve.

Welcome in the club.

Hug from

Arild

+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/15/2008 5:42:32 PM

Sunny Greetings from the Central Valley of California to the 14th POTW, Arild Haukeland!

What a pleasant surprise! I am very happy to see you here, Viking Brother. I have anxiously wondered when you would come to my party. No apologies needed.
I am delighted that you stopped by.

Thank you so much for your congrats and for your kind words.

I hope that things are going well for you in Sykkylven, Norway. I also hope that you had a wonderful vacation.

Do you like watermelons, Arild? Watermelon is one of my favorite foods. I'd like to share with you the following beautiful presentation from the talented Chef Harry from the National Watermelon Promotion Board. I hope you will like it, too.

(Photo courtesy of National Watermelon Promotion Board)

I value your friendship and support, my Viking Brother.

Have an Awesome Weekend!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor
Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Wherever you are in the world,
our worldwide travel assistance is
by your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
9/7/2008 1:16:04 PM

Thanks a lot JoAnne. I wish I could been there as I am sure that it is very nice there, and YES - I love watermelons.

Take care..

Hug from

Arild

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!