Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JoAnne gREEN
7/5/2008 6:52:28 PM

Hi Georgios,

Thank you for being the first person to congratulate me.

I just cannot wait to see your artistic creation for 150th POTW Anniversary. I know it will be gorgeous, as all of your work is.

P.S. You may wish to see my bio in full color and formatting at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1063454.aspx

Until then --

Your Truly,

JoAnne Green
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

SBWIS_logo_B_small.gif (31534 bytes)

Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JoAnne Green
7/5/2008 7:56:13 PM

Happy & Sunny Greetings from California, Phil!

I am delighted to see you at this special event, 150th POTW Award.

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful message and for your kind words.

I enjoy the beautiful rainbow in your card. It reminds me of all the lovely rainbows of the Rainbow State.

Do you like watermelons? I love watermelons! They are one of my favorite foods. I'd like to share with you the following fantastic presentation from the National Watermelon Board:

(Photo courtesy of National Watermelon Board)

P.S. You may wish to see my bio in full color and formatting at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1063454.aspx

Yours Truly,

JoAnne Green

Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/5/2008 8:22:05 PM

Hello Jim,

Thank you for all your kind words and plaudits.

Also thanks for the crown. It was too large for me, so I had it resized, as you can see. (At least you know I am not getting a swelled head from all of this.)

I confess I am enjoying all the ephemeral attention that I am getting on AdLand. But I can't help thinking of something Shakespeare said: "Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown." Still, it's fun to be Queen for a week. I gather rosebuds while I may.

Do you like watermelons? I love watermelons! They are one of my favorite foods. I'd like to share with you the following fantastic presentation from the National Watermelon Board:

(Photo courtesy of National Watermelon Board)

Yours Truly,

JoAnne Green

+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JOaNNE gREEN
7/5/2008 8:57:09 PM

Congratulations on your POTW honor, JoAnne!

But the honor is all mine, knowing you.

Cheers, John

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2008 10:50:03 PM

Hi POTW TEAM,

Congratulations Queen JoAnne on becoming the 150th POTW.  Welcome to the club.

Enjoy your reign as Queen of Adlandpro.  I loved reading your bio and reading about all your may accomplishments.  You are an amazing lady and a great friend.

Congratulations-9.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!