Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JoAnne Green
7/11/2008 11:29:47 AM
Hi Jo Ann,
Congratulations and have a Great Weekend.
To your success
David

FOR LATEST ONLINE BIZ OPPS:VISIT BELOW SITE. http://tinyurl.com/29kac5
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JOaNNE gREEN
7/11/2008 12:45:34 PM

Thanks team

JoAnne

May the success of this week carry on for the rest of this year and then some.

All the best in you very BUSY life!

Love Light and laughter

Neil

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2008 1:12:50 PM

Walking Garbage CanHi all,

Well, here I am, late as usual.  JoAnne Green is a remarkable woman, so I have to be sure to constipate on the proper words to say here.  Oh, CRAPS!!!!! I meant concentrate.  She has proven that you do not have to be a life long member of this community to be recognized for your achievements.  You just have to be yourself.  In my case, that doesn't always work.  I wish to say congratulations to a wonderful, beautiful, and remarkable woman for achieving so much in so little time.  I would like to say that, but I can't find the words.  JoAnne has been an inspiration to many in our community and never hesitates to help someone in need.  I would like to ask Peter, Jim, and Ana Maria one question though.  Is their any way that you can super impose JoAnnes picture on up coming winners???? Those visiting AdlandPro Community for the first time will definetely stay when they see what beautiful members we have.  JoAnne exemplifies the true meaning of beauty as her beauty begins on the inside and spreads forth to all that cares to receive it.  She joined our community on January1st, 2008 making this a very Happy New Year for everyone with whom she has come in touch with.  She has worked hard, gotten to know others in the community, both those that could help her but more importantly those that she could help as well.  She is truly an honored member of our community and deserves all of the attention that she so richly deserves.

There are many members that , like JoAnne, that are willing to learn, teach, and become more active members, however they have no way of getting themselves known.  I have developed a forum thread to help those new to our community introduce themselves and also for those that have been here for awhile to stop by and lend support to those needing some help.  It is called  Welcome to our Community and is at  http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1064573.aspx  I would like to invite everyone to stop by and say hi.  JoAnne has had a very busy week this week but you know, she took time out of her busy schedule to stop in and lend her support.  If she was able to stop by, I'm sure that others can as well.  Besides, the forum was deseigned to help you.

GOD BLESS ADLANDPRO FOR HAVING WONDERFUL MEMBERS LIKE JOANNE GREEN

MIKE Easter Cross 

http://countryvalues65.tripod.com

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2008 2:04:17 PM
Hey JoAnne....  It has been a great week watching you do what you do so well... enjoying your friends.  Here is a memento to show everyone just how pretty our front pages were decorated...

Person of the Week

Dear Friends, I have two confessions: ... 1) I have become involved in the AdLan... More

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JoAnne Green
7/11/2008 3:01:36 PM

Sunny Greetings to my dear friend Thomas!

Thank you so much for giving
our friend Ken such a quick technical support to post the video of "Gratitude Dance." I am so glad that you were available to lend a hand, Thomas. Because of your help, we are now able to enjoy watching that fun video.

To show my appreciation,  I'd like to share with you  the following presentation of a scrumptious dish, Lobster Spring Rolls with Watermelon Sesame Sweet Sour Sauce, from the talented Chef Harry at the National Watermelon Board. I hope that you'll like it.
Our Lunch

(Photo courtesy of National Watermelon Board)

Our Desert

(Photo courtesy of National Watermelon Board)

Have a Blessed Weekend!

JoAnne Green
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Click the Banner below:

Wherever you are in the world,
our worldwide travel assistance is
by your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!