Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JoAnne Green
7/9/2008 9:53:50 PM

Sunny Greetings to my dear friend Thomas!

Thank you so much for showing your support to our friend Ken Wolff and his son Michael.

I am sure that Ken will also appreciate your enthusiastic support. You have a Good heart, my friend.

I am glad that you like my watermelon theme.

I hope that you'll enjoy the following beautiful and "cool" presentation from the talented Chef Harry at the National Watermelon Board.

(Photo courtesy of National Watermelon Board)

P.S. You may wish to see my bio in full color and formatting at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1063454.aspx

Keep Safe, Keep Smiling!

JoAnne Green
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Click the Banner below:

Wherever you are in the world,
our worldwide travel assistance is
by your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/9/2008 10:15:55 PM

Sunny Greetings to the 105th POTW,
Sam Sunday!

I am honored and delighted to have you here. Thank you so much for your kind words and congrats.

I am also glad that you enjoyed reading my bio.

I hope that things are going well for you and your family in Warri-land.

Do you like watermelons, Sam? I am a watermelon lover. I hope that you'll enjoy the following beautiful and "cool" presentation from the talented Chef Harry at the National Watermelon Board.

P.S. You are cordially invited to take a virtual tour Around the World with JoAnne & Friends at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/29033/ShowForum.aspx

Keep Safe, Keep Smiling!

JoAnne Green

Click the Banner below:

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/9/2008 10:43:38 PM

Sunny Greetings to the 130th POTW,
Heidi Stern!

I am honored and delighted to have you here. Thank you so much for your kind words and congrats.

I hope that things are going well for you and your family in Boyertown.

I would like to share with you one of my favorite quotes:
"We don't accomplish anything in this world alone...and whatever happens is the result of the whole tapestry of one's life and all the weavings of individual threads from one to another that creates something."
~Sandra Day O' Connor (born 1930), Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court

Do you like watermelons, Heidi? Watermelon is one of my favorite foods. I hope that you'll enjoy the following beautiful and "cool" presentation from the talented Chef Harry at
the National Watermelon Board.

P.S. You are cordially invited to take a virtual tour Around the World with JoAnne & Friends at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/29033/ShowForum.aspx

Keep Safe, Keep Smiling!

JoAnne Green

Click the Banner below:

+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/9/2008 11:54:49 PM

Sunny Greetings to the 37th POTW, Ana-Maria!

I am honored and delighted to have you here. Thank you so much for your kind words and congrats, my dear Romania friend.

I am overwhelmed with your warm-hearted message. I know that you're quite busy with off-line obligations like many of us, yet you managed to squeeze time into your tight schedule to send me such a caring message. I love what you wrote:
"I think I was the first to see this thread (Peter just posted it) and I was so upset I didn't have the time to post for you right that moment!!!! ..."

I am happy that you're getting know me, your new American friend, a little better. I enjoy getting to know you better also.

I love Sun Flowers. I have a different variety of them in my garden.

Thank you so much for going through the trouble to find
the link to the site of Tiron Gabi.  He is  very artistic with watermelon carvings.  I do enjoy his artwork.

I am glad that you love watermelons, too. I love them all year round. Today we have triple-digit temperature (108 degrees Fahrenheit), watermelons provide some instant relieves.

I hope that you'll enjoy the following beautiful and "cool" presentation from the talented Chef Harry at the National Watermelon Board.

P.S. I hope that you'll take a tour Around the World with JoAnne & Friends soon. Here is the link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/29033/ShowForum.aspx

Keep Safe, Keep Smiling!

JoAnne Green

Click the Banner below:

+0
7/10/2008 2:16:59 AM
Congratulations JoAnne on your win. I love the fireworks and I loved reading your biography ... you've had a very interesting life. I admire your confidence . Your charm, kindness and thoughtfulness are clearly apparent in the words you write ... Enjoy your week.

Warm regards,
Leanne
Leanne Did you know it IS possible to feel great whenever you choose to? I'd love to share my secret resource with you www.YourSuccessfulMind.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!