Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JoAnne Green
7/10/2008 9:52:34 AM

"CONGRATULATIONS JoAnne"!

Call me!

SCIENTIFIC STUDIES Orthopedic, Joint, Restoring, Youthful Appearance Nutritional Breakthrough Heralded by Top Orthopedic & Plastic Surgeons as the missing link to Bone & Joint Health & Restoring a Youthful Appearance http://www.jusuru.com/193517
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/10/2008 2:40:17 PM

Sunny Greetings to the 82th POTW, Judy Smith!

I am honored and delighted to have you here. Thank you very much for your kind message of congratulations.

No apology needed. I know that you have been very busy since your getting back into the community. I am just glad that you managed to squeeze me into your busy schedule.

Also thanks for reading my bio. It made me happy that you enjoyed reading it.

I hope that things are going well for you in Douglassville, Pennsylvania. I took a quick tour of your good-looking website. I liked it very much.

Do you like watermelons, Judy? Watermelon is one of my favorite foods.
I hope that you'll enjoy the following beautiful presentation from the talented Chef Harry at the National Watermelon Board.

(Photo courtesy of National Watermelon Board)

P.S. You are cordially invited to take a virtual tour Around the World with JoAnne & Friends. Here is the link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/29033/ShowForum.aspx

Keep Safe, Keep Smiling!

JoAnne Green
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Click the Banner below:

Wherever you are in the world,
our worldwide travel assistance is
by your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/10/2008 5:18:46 PM

Sunny Greetings from California, Leanne!

Thank you so much for joining in this special reception. I appreciate your kind message of congratulations. I'm glad that you enjoyed reading my bio.

I hope that things are going well for you and your family in Box Hill South, Victoria. I love Australia very much. It's such a beautiful country. I have many friends and some of my clients in Australia. Most of them are in Sydney.

I hope that you'll enjoy the following beautiful  presentation of Watermelon Coconut Cake with Raspberry Filling from the talented Chef Harry at the National Watermelon Board.

P.S. You may wish to see my bio in full color and formatting at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1063454.aspx

Keep Safe, Keep Smiling!

JoAnne Green

Click the Banner below:

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/10/2008 5:54:56 PM

Sunny Greetings from California to  Shelly!

I am delighted to have you here. Thank you very much for your kind congrats.

Also thanks for your colorful, cool graphics and Ralph Matson's daily inspirational links.

I hope that things are going well for you and your family in Demotte, Indiana.

Do you like watermelons, Shelly? Watermelon is one of my favorite foods.
I hope that you'll enjoy the following beautiful presentation from the talented Chef Harry at the National Watermelon Board.

P.S. You are cordially invited to take a virtual tour Around the World with JoAnne & Friends. Here is the link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/29033/ShowForum.aspx

Keep Safe, Keep Smiling!

JoAnne Green

Click the Banner below:

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/10/2008 6:11:57 PM

What an awesome Celebration JoAnne! 

Its easy to see you are a Queen, not only for POTW, but always!

I love watermelon and eat my fair share too ... lol ... maybe even a little more than that!

I was sent some beautiful pictures of sculptured watermelon just this morning, unfortunately I couldn't get them to copy & paste.  

Sincerely,

Terry  

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics 

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!