Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JOaNNE gREEN
7/9/2008 9:48:42 AM

Hello my dear friend and supporter Joanne Green,

What a great and sweet leap to recognition in the community! I am so very happy for you. I must say you have made so much mark and inspirational impression on many of us in particular and the community in general. To read you progressive confession and your bio is quite warming and interesting.

CONGRATULATIONS dear friend and enjoy your reign of queenship.
Thank you for all your support and friendship.

+0
Heidi Stern

607 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/9/2008 10:22:16 AM

Many Heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS to you JoAnne!!

I just knew it wouldn't be long till we saw your smile on the Front page!

Enjoy your week my friend!

“Perhaps the best place to begin with an integral
approach to business is with oneself. In the Big Three of self, culture, and world, integral mastery starts with self. How do body and mind and spirit operate in me? How does that necessarily impact my role in the world of business? And how can I become more conscious of these already operating realities in myself and in others?”
~Ken Wilber (born 1949), American Author

Gotta love that!

Thanx much for all you do!

Warmest regards,

Heidi Stern / Your friend in Wellness

Heidi Stern ~ Your Friend in Wellness
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2008 12:32:19 PM
Hello JoAnne :-)

I think I was the first to see this thread (Peter just posted it) and I was so upset I didn't have the time to post for you right that moment!!!! ... but now, I'm happy as I could learn even more about you going through all the posts!

Thank you JoAnne for being so kind and sharing a few "pieces" of you in your BIO and through out all your posts :-) They are all as shiny and friendly as your Greetings from "The Sunny California" :-)

I'm not sure why but when it comes to you the best flower to fit for me is The Sun Flower; so here is one for you right away:

... may be that's because yellow goes so well with Green ;-)

I didn't know though, you love so much watermelons :-) I can see your choice as I love them a lot too!

Here are a few more for you! I wanted to share with you the link to the site of Tiron Gabi who made them as he has lots of them made for weddings and other these kind of celebrations but I cannot find the link right now :-(  I'll be back with it later!

Thank You
once again for being such a kind and friendly person and for giving us the chance to know you better, by being voted as our 150th POTW!!!

CONGRATULATIONS
JoAnne!

With lots of friendship,
Anamaria

PS: Hurray, I found the link! Here it is!
Enjoy!
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JoAnne Green
7/9/2008 1:49:15 PM

Sunny Greetings from California, Lorraine!

Thank you for joining in this special event and for your kind words and congrats.

I hope that things are going well for you in St. Petersburg, Florida.

Good luck on 151th POTW Award, my friend.

Do you like watermelons, Lorraine? Watermelons is one of my favorite foods. I hope that you'll enjoy the following beautiful and "cool" presentation from the talented Chef Harry at the National Watermelon Board.

(Photo courtesy of National Watermelon Board)

P.S. You may wish to see my bio in full color and formatting at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1063454.aspx

Keep Safe, Keep Smiling!

JoAnne Green
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Click the Banner below:

Wherever you are in the world,
our worldwide travel assistance is
by your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 150th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JoAnne Green
7/9/2008 2:09:43 PM

Sunny Greetings from California to Brother Nick!

Congratulations on your being the 70th POTW!!!

I had intended to say this on my
previous post but left it out. I apologize for the oversight.

I know that I am quite late with this congratulations. I just wish to let you know that I am honored to have you as a friend and special brother on AdLand. I also enjoy your beautiful graphics a lot.

I hope you'll enjoy the following beautiful presentation from the talented Chef Harry at  the National Watermelon Board.

(Photo courtesy of National Watermelon Board)

P.S. You may wish to see my bio in full color and formatting at the following link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1063454.aspx

Have an Awesome Day!

JoAnne Green
Principal/International Risk Management Advisor

Wherever you are in the world,
our worldwide travel assistance is
by your side 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!