Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 146th PERSON OF THE WEEK - RAJARAM S.K.
6/3/2008 3:01:23 PM
Hello Valerie!

Thank you for coming back! Words can sometimes be misunderstood music dont!
We know very few things of the life. Our friends from the "Land of Raising Sun" are better than us. In many ages they knew how to combine sounds colours, aroma to calm their mind and spirit. The more the sounds make your brain vibrate the better it works.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
6/3/2008 6:11:17 PM
Congratulations, Rajaram SK! 
+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/4/2008 1:10:15 AM

Dear Georgios,

Thanks for your kind and bold attempt to drag me into the net of POTW, helping me achieve CONGRATS FROM EVERYONE, with your great LOVELY effort......

I am very much obliged with your kindness in honouring with lovely words and respect towards...

EART
Kaleidoscope
        Bogdan  John   Pauline  Peter     Georgios
KALEIDOSCOPE
An AdLandPro Feature
INDIA
Forum © Pauline Raina
Kaleidoscope India

THE SPIRIT OF INDIA

RAJARAM S.K.
A MAN OF HONOUR, WORD AND RESPECT
This forum is dedicated to Rajaram S.K.
Philoxenia AdlandPro

THANKS A LOT FRIENDS, EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR ALL THE POTW TEAM, HOPING ALL OF US REJOICE AND CELEBRATE, WITH THE GRACE OF GOD.....AS GOD LOVES ALL AND LORD LOVES PEACE TOO EVERYWHERE!!!!

With Love, Light, Faith and Peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/4/2008 3:36:10 AM

Thank you Peter, Jim and AnaMaria for this wonderful forum.  I so appreciate all of your hard work and dedication in making this special honor a reality!  :-)

CONGRATULATIONS RAJARAM!

Never could this happen to a more deserving and finer person.  Your HONOR as the KING POTW is well deserved!  :-)

This picture says a thousand words for your dedication to making this diverse world a better place and your appreciation of Mother Earth (as we call it flower power on the mountain).

Your kindness and love spreads across the planet, and we are all blessed to know you and honored to be your friend.

Lots of LOVE, and I give you permission to take the entire week off........and just basque in the light as our new Adland KING for a WEEK!

Love and blessings,  Jill

PS - LOVE IS THE ANSWER  :-)

+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/4/2008 5:46:27 AM

Jill,

I love and thank for your kind and multi-colored ...CONGRATULATIONS RAJARAM! and VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL MULTI-COLORED FLOWERS ON THE MOUNTAIN EXPRESSING YOUR TRUE LOVE TOWARDS EVERYONE....

THANKS A LOT MY FRIEND....

LOVE AND LOVE - NOTHING BUT LOVE WINS THE RACE EVERYWHERE, WITH THE GRACE OF GOD.....

THANKS A LOT FRIENDS, EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR ALL THE POTW TEAM, HOPING ALL OF US REJOICE AND CELEBRATE, WITH THE GRACE OF GOD.....AS GOD LOVES ALL AND LORD LOVES PEACE TOO EVERYWHERE!!!!

With Love, Light, Faith and Peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!