Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 146th PERSON OF THE WEEK - RAJARAM S.K.
6/2/2008 8:34:11 AM

Have a wonderful and blessed week!!!!

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Vessie Hartzog

732 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/2/2008 9:43:28 AM
Rajaram,
Enjoy!

+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/2/2008 5:01:35 PM
Hi Rajaram,

Way to go on becoming person of the week. I am a fan of yours from "A Journey to the Mountain of Love." I really enjoy your reports especially the last ones on the successful landing on Mars of the new rover.

Have a great week.

Nick
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/3/2008 1:40:10 AM
Hello POTW Team.

CONGRATULATIONS Rajaram on been the 146th POTW!  Enjoy your week in the spotlight. You deserve this honour and your friends' love.

Love and peace,

Dimitra

+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/3/2008 6:36:54 AM

Hello Peter, Jim and Ana Maria....My dear friends of Adlandpro.com,

Once again, I thank everyone wishing me here on becoming POTW. Due to some problem in my Internet connection, during the past few days after POTW announcement, I couldnot respond to you all, with a lovely message of kind words from you all, please accept my sincere thanks and support you are all rendering to everyone here. I wish everyone remain united and help each other, sharing valubale informations of public interests, which might help the present day students too, so that you may advise your kith and kins, others friends who may not be aware of what we are upto, and what is that daily we discuss about in different forums, intellectually, everyday without fail with our true LOVE, LIGHT, FAITH, AFFECTION AND ATTACHMENTS TO EACH OTHER.....

ONCE AGAIN THANKS A LOT FRIENDS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS AROUND THE GLOBE!!!

LET US CONTINUE OUR JOURNEY NON-STOP IN OUR RESPECTIVE FORUMS AND TAKE PART IN OTHERS TOO WITHOUT FAIL, WITH GOOD, EXCELLENT CO-OPERATION AND CO-ORDINATION......MAY GOD BLESS US ALL!!!!

Many Thanks for all Your Lovely Greetings, which has ONLY LOVE AND NOTHING BUT LOVE!!!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

ONCE AGAIN, THANKS A LOT FRIENDS, EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR ALL THE POTW TEAM, HOPING ALL OF US REJOICE AND CELEBRATE, WITH THE GRACE OF GOD.....AS GOD LOVES ALL AND LORD LOVES PEACE TOO EVERYWHERE!!!!

With Love, Light, Faith and Peace to all

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!