Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 146th PERSON OF THE WEEK - RAJARAM S.K.
6/3/2008 8:02:36 AM
Hey Peter, Jim, & Ana Maria, what a week ! Thanks for your efforts. Rajaram, you are a hard-working man and well-deserving of this honor. Enjoy your week of greatness. Stephen

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
6/3/2008 8:32:41 AM

Rajaram S.K.

You deserve this honor and we are happy to join the celebration.  Your forum is very thoughtful and a good place to visit.  Thank you for your part in Adlandpro.

Enjoy your week friend,

Sara

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/3/2008 9:07:35 AM
Wow, I thought I've already posted here?!

CONGRATULATIONS RAJARAM
 for your POTW Award!

Great job, well done; you were a new entry and did it from the first!
No wonder for all the kindness you spread around AdlandPro's Community!

Hope your troubles with the internet are fixed already, to be able to enjoy your well deserved week of kingdom :-)

As most of your posts are radiating so much peace let me greet you with this very quite video which I very much hope you'll enjoy, and its hidden under the graphic.

click!

With friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/3/2008 2:46:53 PM
Hello Queen of all of us Barbars

Barbara you my sweet friend and Queeen of Adland. I am honoured being your friend. We may not have close contact but you are always there in all great forums to smile, support and contribute. Thank you for the congrats to Rajaram and your support to POTW

Well to our last May QUEEN I found a Secret Zen Garden

Happy new month
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
6/3/2008 3:00:14 PM

Hi, Rajaram S.K.,

I just sent you a request to become one of my Adland friends!

CONGRATULATIONS on being the 146th POTW!  Enjoy your week a King of Adland! 

Betty

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!