Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SUNDAY SHOWCASE_Featuring BERYL PEYTON
4/27/2008 3:23:15 PM

Hi Georgios,

Yes, please do stop back again,  my dear friend.  On my arrival to Adlandpro you were one of the first to take me under your wing and show me, my way around.

I will always cherish all the kindnesses you have showed to both me and the girls.  Enjoy your celebration and your day, my friend.

21d6b1a84444.jpg picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2008 3:28:09 PM

Hi Adlandpro,

This company was set up originally as a means of self support for the girls when I am no longer able to do it, they will have this to lean on.

When you support Family owned businesses, you are promoting the Family Dream.

We can provide internet hosting Services that are affordable for any business, from the very simple do-it-yourself to the total e-commerce solution.

Unlike the big companies that only offer fixed packages, we custome tailor our services to fit your needs. If you are interested in having your business web site hosted here at low cost rates affordable for any business visit our hosting services page by clicking here

Beryl P. Hosting provides a variety of services for business and for personal needs.

From simple to advanced websites, we can fit your current needs and grow with you. Provided with every hosting account is full support and a variety of special features.

Our design and development team is available to create a professional and effective website for you and your business. We offer services ranging from a simple site redesign up to a custom application development. More information available here

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2008 3:35:07 PM

Hello Brother Thomas

Congratulations Dearest Beryl

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2008 3:36:30 PM

Hi Larry,

I am so honored to have you here.  You have been such an inspiration.  Keep up the good work.

Have a really blessed Sunday, my friend.

angels-2-1.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2008 3:46:56 PM

Hi Thomas,

This is truely a blessing for me, being featured here.  I am having such a great time here with all my loving friends.

It is easy to see why this is such a marvelous community with people like you here.  When God mad you my friend, he broke the mode.  You are truely one of a kind.

By that, I mean.......you are the best.

welldone.jpg picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!