Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SUNDAY SHOWCASE_Featuring BERYL PEYTON
4/27/2008 2:26:32 PM

Hi Gabby,

Well, it is always so nice to be in your presence.  I just love your cheery disposition.  You are always so pleasant, and a great inspiration to all.  Looking at your smiling face sometimes makes my day a lot brighter.

I'm am glad you enjoyed my bio.  I am so blessed having the girls here, they are really adjusting quite well.  Have a blessed Sunday, my friend.

walk.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2008 2:38:15 PM

Hello Joe,

Wow, what can I say.  You can always touch my soul with your heartfelt words.  Through tear stained eyes, I am trying to find the words to tell you how much I cherish you and how blessed I have been having you in my life.

There just are no words to express how I feel about you my friend, so I will let this graphic do it for me,

angelsblue.gif picture by jeana900

blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2008 2:54:00 PM

Hi Kiwigal,

You have been such a great friend to me, in every way.  I love our late night discussions.

You have walked me and helped me through a lot over the past months and I do so thank you, for being the great friend and person you are and have always been.

Stay blessed my friend.  Love ya.

angels-4-1.jpg picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2008 3:08:03 PM

Hi Joe,

I loved the video, have listened to it 3 times already as it is one of my favorites.  Come visit and I'll sing it for you.

Thank you for bringing it.  Enjoy your day, my friend.

reflection.gif reflection picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2008 3:13:01 PM

Hi Sarah,

I do so appreciate your continued support and kindness.  When God created you, he created one special lady.

Have a fantastic Sunday, my friend.

poem-1.jpg poem picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!