Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: SUNDAY SHOWCASE_Featuring BERYL PEYTON
4/27/2008 9:26:30 PM

Thomas, what a wonderful forum.  I think this is the first time I have visited, but, when I saw the feature was Beryl I had to see it.

What a great job you did about the history of Horse Cave.

BERYL, CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are an inspiration to us all.  I know you will be a wonderful mother to those girls and I pray for God's blessings on you all.

We used to visit Horse Cave to play golf.  We played at Cave Land Golf course in a couples tournament.  Haven't been in several years, although we love the area.  Very peaceful, quite place.

Oniece

Leave a legacy for your family or favorite charity. http://onieceg.realstew.com
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2008 9:28:40 PM

Hi Barb,

It is so nice to have you here today.  Thomas does have a very nice forum.

How is your mom doing?  You have not called me for a while.  If you ever need to talk you can always call me, after all, our friendship has been a long one and will always be.

I hope someday you can visit or we can visit you and you will have the opportunity to meet them in person.  They are the sweetest little people, I stand and watch them sleeping so peaceful now, and still have to pinch myself to be sure I am not imagining them being here.

It is a blessing and a feeling I just cannot imagine doing without. 

untitled-babywithhalo.jpg picture by jeana900

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2008 9:41:00 PM
Wow Oniece so nice of you stopping by thank you my friend:) God_bless you! Have a great week!!
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/27/2008 9:54:57 PM

Hi Oniece,

I am so honored to have you here.  Yes, it is indeed peaceful here.  We don't lock car doors, some still don't lock their doors to their homes.  I do however, being a woman lock mine at night.

I too love to play golf, and invite you anytime you decide too, to come to Horse Cave and look me up.  Playing golf with a friend would be a blast.

Thank you for all the kind compliments and for caring my friend.  Your prayers are also much appreciated.  Stay in touch and have a awesome Sunday.

7f0db8e8.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2008 12:54:08 AM

Dearest Thomas! Sunday Showcase is each time better and better. Thanks for all what you do - each your post is expression of love and honor and we all enjoy them very much. Bless you!

AND BERYL!!!! Great person to be featured at forum of love and honor. CONGRATULATIONS BERYL!

Many blessings and hugs,

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!