Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 139th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JENNIE DAL BELLO
4/17/2008 7:06:47 PM
Hi P & I,

Thank you, glad you stopped by. You're welcome... glad you liked it!

Best wishes,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
4/17/2008 7:35:49 PM
Hello Barb,

Thanks so much. You'll have just as much fun when you get voted in!

All the best,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/18/2008 10:57:04 AM

Congratulations Jennie!

Its wonderful to see you as our POTW Queen!  I enjoyed reading your bio.  Being a grandmother suits you well!

Enjoy your week

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
4/18/2008 8:39:08 PM
Hi Terry,

Thanks a bunch. What a lovely rose - thank you! How nice of you to say being a grandmother suits me. I'm still getting used to being one....and he's nearly a year old LOL.

Have a lovely weekend,
Jennie
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/19/2008 12:03:42 AM
Dearest Jennie,

I am a bit late in getting here to congratulate you for such an honor of adding you to our family of POTWs.  I read your bio with great interest and of course I was sending you continous hugs.  I have to say that I am very glad that you have not "retired" from Adland.  We need all the gorgeous smiles and hugs we can get! LOL!!

Here is a special memento to your POTW week.  A copy of the beautifully decorated front page bulletin of our reigning Queen of Adland...

CONGRATULATIONS

Person of the Week

I was born in August, 1963 in Pukekohe, south of Auckland, in the North Island o... More

Also, I just have to mention something about your fabulous entries in the photo contest.  Great stuff!!!

Sincerest HUGS,

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!