Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 139th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JENNIE DAL BELLO
4/17/2008 4:23:37 AM
So nice to see you here Jerilyn - thanks so much for your message!

Best wishes,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
4/17/2008 4:29:06 AM
Hi Kathy - thanks so much....I am indeed!

Best wishes,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
4/17/2008 4:38:54 AM
Hello Kathy...of course I remember you! Thank you so much for your nice words and lovely flowers!

All the best,
Jennie
+0
4/17/2008 4:53:12 AM
Hey Gunther!

Glad you got such a good laugh out of my awful typo LOL. Actually I've noticed a few other typos I made in other posts. Usually I take enough time to make sure what I post is error free...but being POTW sure is keeping me busy, so I'm working faster to try and catch up!

Actually, I had thought of re-entering one of my pics that didn't win, so I'll get onto that. I've had quite a few friend invites, so as I'm accepting them I'm including the POTW and Photo Contest links. Thanks for letting me know the prize money hasn't been reinstated after all - just aswell I only mentioned that to a couple of people...wish I could remember who so I could let them know!

Take care my friend,
Jennie
+0
4/17/2008 8:44:59 AM

LOL!

Well Jen, I hope all your friends coming to this thread are CURIOUS enough to search through this thread for your "errors" now... LOL

One of the FUN things to do here at ALP is to actually read through GOOD THREADS like this...  It's always nice to see the GREAT GRAPHICS and seeing the personalities displayed by what other PEOPLE post...  A really good way to get to know the people here at ALP...

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!