Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 139th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JENNIE DAL BELLO
4/15/2008 8:54:01 PM

Hey Jennie.

Don't you just love all the GREAT GRAPHICS being posted on this thread?  I sure do.  Next to looking at all the Photo Galleries here I think I like just looking at all the GREAT GRAPHICS being posted in congratulatory threads.

btw Jen, I've done something "completely different"  via the Photo I entered in the next Photo Of The Week contest.  Go have a look at it at the Foto Fun Forum - http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/24201/ShowForum.aspx - in the Nomination thread at - http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/949634.aspx.  It looks like both our pics this week at http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1006719.aspx are almost out of the running for the $50.00 that was reinstated by Bogdan.  UNLESS of course we can get ALL the people posting on your Award thread here supporting our pics, eh. ;)

Visitors to this thread, please VOTE for the picture you like best (they are ALL GREAT), it's the VOTE that helps pay the prize money out and by leaving a post on the thread YOU can get some FREE PROMOTION for yourself too.

Laterz Jen. ;)

Gunther G.

ps - Thanks for nominating me for the POTW Award.  This kinda looks like FUN too. 

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
4/15/2008 11:25:51 PM
Dear Dennis, Judy, Thomas and JoAnne,

Thank you so much for your congrats! Glad you liked my bio. I'm really sorry not to post individually, but I've been very busy offline and need to catch up on the posts. I really appreciate you all for helping make my week as POTW a terrific one!

All the best,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
4/15/2008 11:29:47 PM
Hi Anamaria,

Thank you. I thought you had already too! Finally, my computer loaded a graphic...it's very pretty!

Best wishes,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
4/15/2008 11:37:35 PM
Hi Oniece,

Thank you! And thanks for voting for me until I made it LOL.

Best wishes,
Jennie
+0
4/15/2008 11:55:08 PM
Thank you so much Phil, Valerie, LaNell, Linda, Sharon and Beryl !!

I appreciate each one of you for helping make my week special! Sorry for the combined post, but I've been extra busy being a mum, school teacher, grocery shopper, wife and carer...and now I have to go and cut my son's over-grown hair before he goes to his friend's birthday party. When will it end and I can put my fee up, LOL!

My very best wishes to you all,
Jennie
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!