Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: IT'S TIME TO HONOR THE 139th PERSON OF THE WEEK - JENNIE DAL BELLO
4/15/2008 4:48:33 PM
Hi Stephen,

Thanks very much! August is a nice month for a birthday - it's hot for you, and it's warming up nicely after winter for me, LOL. Rylan certainly is a precious grandson, and I'm glad I got at least one nice photo of us together when I was up there in February.

Best wishes,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
4/15/2008 4:50:55 PM
Hi Len, thank you so much, and thanks for the lovely flowers!

Best wishes,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
4/15/2008 4:54:41 PM
Hey there Betty!

Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed my bio as much as I enjoyed yours LOL. It sure is nice having you as one of my friends here!

All the best,
Jennie
+0
4/15/2008 5:03:47 PM
Hi Kathy,

Thank you so much. I hope you don't get tired of seeing my face by the end of the week LOL. It's been so nice to meet you at Adlandpro and get to work together and become friends!

All the best,
Jennie

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2008 8:19:49 PM

Hi POTW Team,

Congratulations Jennie on becoming the 139th POTW.  Welcome to the club.

I loved reading your bio.  Your life is very interesting.

Enjoy your time as Queen and in the spotlight.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!