Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: How would you build ...
8/17/2005 10:30:33 PM
Hi Kenneth Lets See How would you build a relationship built on trust and honesty instead of deceipt. I want everyone to to trust and beleive in me for who i am and what i stand for which is truth and honesty. I would like to be friends with everybody but sometimes friends are not friends at all. can rant on and on but will leave at that your Friend Bruce Symons
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/18/2005 4:43:46 AM
Kenneth, Good to see you again. I am going to step over the business aspect of this question. I have already had this question in my life about 4 years ago. So Here it goes.... How would you build an Ice Cream truck? We first started out by buying a used Van with a camper topper on it. Then had to gut out the whole things. Next we, Needed to get specifications from the county on the Health food permit. Then we had to rebuild the inside of the truck,New washable walls,Floors and ceiling. Buy certain freezer,compressors, inverters and Batteries.We soon found out, that we would need about 12 deep cycle batteries to run the freezer from the inverter(BIG freezer).That wasn't going to work. So I started investigating. I found cold plates to fit my freezer, it took me a week, but I found them! Now keep in mind I live in Ohio, The cold plates were in Georgia, Road Trip! Then we had to purchase another compressor just to run the cold Plates. That's Ok though, because now finally, I would have a running freezer that would keep the Ice Cream at -20 degress for about 14 hours, while unplugged. Oh My! It runs on 220. Now My husband had to run a line from the breaker box underneath the house to make a 220 line where the van will stay, Why Not, we come this far LOL. Can't forget about the License Plates, That was fun at Motor Vehicle.It had to have Commercial Plates. Finally, The Van is finished and stocked with Ice Cream and Candy, But it was D-Day! The day the Van had to go to get inspected by the county for the Mobile Food service License, That was Important. It also had to be that way acording to them, Stocked and ready to go. SO, Now we hold our breath, and Have a Big sigh of relief when she handed me my first License for my Ice Cream truck :) Oh What a Happy Day that was, For Aunt Bubbles! You ask Why didn't you buy an Ice Cream truck? About $35,000.00 is Why. So there You have it,, Sound easy... NOT!! I guess My point here is , Know "All" of what your getting into before you start any business.
+0
8/18/2005 5:49:51 AM
HI Kenneth, How would you build...a better, more positive you? I finished the question this way because I am big on Positive Thinking! I try to teach people to learn to change their way of thinking so they can have a better quality of life, success in their life, and to be happier within! Through Positive Thinking all things are possible! Marilyn L. Ali
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
8/18/2005 6:39:54 AM
How would I build...a successful life? 1. Make sure I establish good communication with the people I value the most. As you get older, conversational skills become of the UTMOST importance! 2. Set aside enough material possessions to take care of myself and my own, enough so that I can (and THEY can) contribute to society in our own right. 3. Set aside time to find out what I'm about and build on that, so that I may of more use to those I come in contact with. 4. Pay attention to nature. Get back to basics. 5. Look at what is and accept it, only then can you make an accurate decision. Don't waste your time or anybody else's. 6. Make note of what pleases you, and participate in it as often as you can. Only then can you find balance in your life. 7. Try and be on good terms with people whenever you can. LIfe is too short to continually be jerks with one another. I think that's it for now.
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/18/2005 6:46:44 AM
Hello Kenneth, thank you for the invitation.I have given the question quite a lot of thought and it was a little difficult. How would I build the perfect computer. I did build it and I started off with a Mainboard that supports twin processors Xeon's P-III's. then I choose the case tower I had my mate cut clear perspecs so the full insides was on view whilst working. I used 2 Floppy's,2 Hard drives(200)gigabyte each,2USB Kingston 256mb drives,2048 Mb system ram,2 DVD Burners with Back up storage drive,2 Keyboards,2x mouses dual 2 monitors with the Nvidia Ge Force Graphics adapter with twin monitors effect.This was Important because to have the two monitors together and that was the best part of the system. After completion I was a little worried as no body had built something like this at home in australia and I wanted it entered into Guiness Book of records, however when I was interviewed they showed me some of the other entrants had entered and mine was just one in a million. Completed online right now and it's a beast of a PC.It is so fast and has so much power.PC World did a photo shoot and configuration reports. The Benchmark figures were almost off the charts.I am still faster the benchmark figures with the Intel Pentium 4 that was released,it appeared to be excellent and it worked. It would cost about $10,000.00 in a shop but my brother and I built it all with computers that were traded in for new ones. The plug & play computer shop my brother owns in Sylvania Water's has come in handy,as I build computers from peoples rejects,upgrades. Some people buy a new PC for the home just because it might be configured wrong so people buy new ones rather than seek out the real problem.There is a lot of money in stripping down computers. I have been selling the gold and parts from older 80286,80386,80486,80586,8068X,80686 Intel Pentiums I, II, III,& IV, as well as complete systems using new parts with old . So Kenneth I have completed a plan that was against all odds,it worked and still does today.Fast as Lightning with the power of a Server. Have a super Day Kenneth and everyone regards Jeffrey OBrien http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MDRVortexTeam
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!