Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How would you build ...
8/17/2005 3:14:09 PM
Hello all, Sorry to be away for so long. Many things happening. And speaking of "happening" my next topic is going to address how to make it happen. I am going to ask each of you to participate with this. Not just think about or just read this, I want your input. I need your interaction to make this work. You need this interaction to make it work. The question is: How would you build ... You finish the sentence and then explain why. This is a way for you to see what you are made of, are you looking at all your options for success and taking the steps necessary to achieve it. There is no wrong answer. Each person and business will be different. Now don't go throwing ads up here. Talk about you and your answer. I will be watching for your replies. To everyone's success. Kenneth
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How would you build ...
8/17/2005 3:50:25 PM
Hi Kenneth, I like this. My question would be : How would you build ... a relationship? WHY? Of course there are a lot to be set before that (I talk here regardles of business or anything else), goals, plans, learn... No matter we are in business or "private" life all we want is success. In order to get that we need relationships. Nobody can achive success by himself! If you're involved with something you may attend completely alone (there is no such thing, but...), at least you'll need someone to share your success with! Can you be happy alone? I think nobody can! There would be a lot to say about, but I considere this enought for getting my point here. HOW? *. Finding out about the other person as much . as I can; LISTENING *. Letting him know me and about me; SPEAKING *. Showing my real apreciation, without using . a lot of empty word - respect; *. Being honest, reciprocal; Of course not necesarely in that order! These are just some WHYs and HOWs crossing my mind in this moment. Hope this was what you asked in your post. With consideration, Anamaria
+0
8/17/2005 3:57:12 PM
How would I build the life of success I desire? As I am doing this now the first step I took was to understand why I am deserving of everything I desire. I know I am worthy because I was created by a higher power, making me a part of that higher power who wants for me to possess everything I can imagine I desire, otherwise I wouldn't have these thoughts. I have defined my goals and my vision for my life covering all aspects, health, relationships, wealth and spirituality. I know this is an ongoing process where learning is essential on an ongoing basis. (If you aren't growing you are dying) I learn from and surround myself with people who have achieved the levels of success I am looking for and am using proven methods. First is the thought, then action which is born from the thoughts and finally results. I have a passion for all that I do in my life. I remember to be grateful for all that I have and all that I can achieve everyday. I believe this will bring me the success in life that I desire.
Susan Dorey www.LivingWithRheumatoidArthritis.com
+0
Rita Egolf

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/17/2005 3:58:12 PM
a trusting relationship in your business ? Hi Kenneth Nice to have you back...so here goes, just my thoughts. 1. To always be truthful - with your promotion and with you customer - also with yourself. 2. To respect your customer's wishes and offer assistance whenever possible. 3. Knowing your product/program and believing what you are saying - how can I help or assist someone buying from me, if I do not know what I am promoting? 4. These are my simple steps and I use them everyday - I do not know much - but I know my products and I offer my assistance, I answer my emails and offer my time - their success is also my success and this has helped me to build up trust with my downlines and customers. Regards Rita
+0
8/17/2005 4:13:46 PM
Hi Kenneth, How would you build relationships in your network communities? Before I joined Adlandpro, I didn't belong to any Internet networking communities. My network consisted of the people who I knew from personal contacts. The Internet and more specifically, Adlandpro and other networking communities I've since found, has made my network limitless, but I need to do my best to make the meaningful connections within those networks. Everyone at Adland belongs to this "one community." A community of friends, mentors, business associates, suppliers and customers. Many of us belong to other communities as well. Some of them are for networking and business while other communities are families, neighbors, co-workers, religious associations or civic organizations or clubs. Each one of these "networks" can be viewed as circles of influence or association. I believe that Master Networkers become "gate keepers" who introduce people from one network, who have a specific need or problem, to people who can solve the problem. Often times, this creates an overlapping of the separate networking communities and the effect is that our world becomes a smaller, tighter community. A community in which many people go out of their way to help someone in need...sometimes for personal gain, but oftentimes, it's just for the satisfaction of helping someone solve a problem. One of the important lessons that I've learned is that having integrity in business and personal relationships is the most important thing of all. Integrity is all about "doing the right thing" even when doing the wrong thing might benefit you more and no one would know the difference, but you do the right thing because it's what you're supposed to do. Thanks Kenneth for the opportunity to be a part of your network! Take care, Mike
To Your Success! Mike Malachefski Toms River, NJ Become the hunted instead of the hunter. Actually get paid to prospect. Free Video Series! http://mig.magneticsponsoringonline.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!