Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: How would you build ...
8/17/2005 4:17:44 PM
How would you build....A good golf swing. 1...by learning the basic steps to the swing. Set your feet...Where do you want to go in life? 2...How do I handle the club? i/e consider the club as the public, and how do you want to deliver. 3. How would you build this golf swing? by learning from the pros, from all thier years of experience in the golfing business. 4. plant your feet. Be sure of your business deals. 5. pick the right club to get the job done...set your goals. All this being said, How do we build a good business? By learning the basic steps, planning where or what we want to do with the business, learn customer service, make the right business decisions, listen to the business pros, and be determined not to fail. I hope this is understandable! :>) Bill
Try Pauline's Handmade Candy! The best chocolate candy and assorted lollipops on the planet! We now offer a 10% discount on all of our candies to AdlandPro members only! Just mention that you are a member when you order :>) www.paulineshandmadecandy.com
+0
Teri Fitzgerald

166 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/17/2005 4:42:16 PM
Hi Kenneth, Hmmm... How would you build.. your Team? I feel it is very important to be pro- active, introduce yourself and get to know those you are attempting to Network with. Even if just for friendships sake. When you offer help, support, and encouragement, you and everyone on your Team are more likely to succeed. It is not just about what other people can do for you, but what can you do for them. For myself, I love helping people. I still have a lot to learn, yet I am naturally friendly, so I have no problem getting to know people I meet and ask to join me in business. I am not greedy, so I am happy and willing to pass along any helpful information or resources, even to those not on my own Team. We get what we give. Every action is followed by a reaction. Postive thoughts and gestures go out and return to us, or our Loved ones tenfold. I love giving people a good feeling for having spent a few moments to say or do something nice. LOL How is that for cheerful Team Building? Enjoy! Teri PS.. It irritates me no end when someone introduces themselves to me with an ad. I feel that is terribly rude. Even in a virtual community, people should have better manners. We are all human beings (one hopes) and like to be treated as such. ;-)
~ Mother Earthbeats ~ This Virtual World ~*~ Walk in Grace, Beauty and Balance... ~*~
+0
8/17/2005 4:48:13 PM
Greetings Kenneth, Thank you for your invitation to this forum! Re: How would you build a profitable home business? Answer: Find a successful model to follow or duplicate presumably! We have had more success working with just one person at a time. However it would be great to find that automatic Blaster and reinvent the wheel! But that has never happen for us yet??? Hope this is what you were looking for? respectfully, Gary and Janice Hawkins http://www.hawkins.myextremeresearch.com http://gh0071960.betteruniverse.com
janice2005
+0
8/17/2005 5:00:20 PM
Ok here we go... How would you build - A Happy, Healthy, Strong organization? Stick to the basics: -Be Real -Be Honest -Be helpful -Be patient -Be fun -Show good example People do what people see. Best Wishes, Kathy
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/17/2005 5:37:11 PM
How to build community relations........... You start with.... 1. How you are active in the community. 2. How you are an unselfish person. 3. How your actions set a good example. 4. How you are a genuine friend to others. 5. How you are out there giving and helping other community members. 6. How you are glad to see others succeed or do well in the community. 7. How you are not jealous or envious of those who are honored or recognized. 8. How you are a humble and considerate person. 9. How your actions contributes to the stability and success of the community. 10. How you personally Respect Others and want to be kind. Thank you Kenneth for this opportunity to speak in your Forum. Blessings,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!