Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Marsha Mckinney

101 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Chain Letters
8/16/2005 10:41:10 AM
Ann Thanks for the story you made my day
Greetings from your Texas friend! God's blessings to each of you, always,
+0
8/16/2005 10:45:19 AM
What a giggle. Well done that Girl. It makes a nice change to have a laugh online. Keep up the good work Anamaria.
--------------------------------------------Earn Money Without Monthly Charges!http://robsezwealth.com--------------------------------------------
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2005 10:46:17 AM
Hello my friends. I think I will never know when your day start. So have a great day; mine is almost finished. With friendship, Anamaria
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/16/2005 10:46:33 AM
ana, LOL That's Great! I get these emails also, I just delete them. But you are so right about all of these. I also no longer eat chicken at Kentucy Fired, because they torcher the chickens before they kill them, Every time I try to eat there I think of that. I don't like to think of meat as Meat is, I say it comes from the Happy Place :) Guess I am a vegetarian in disguse,LOL Thanks for the invitation !
+0
8/16/2005 10:48:29 AM
Hi Ann thanks for the poat this is cool. Have a nice day please invite me as a friend. i'm new at this and Fredie told me about you. Looking fordward to meeting you. Glad you watched the flash movie and got excited about it like I did. for any one else http://www.fggmovie.com/yourblessings
200 Mortage Service Plans including Equity Home Loans, Refinance, Build or Buy a Home SELLERS: Get paid to prequalify and arrange Mortgage Financing Work at Home: Find others who need additional income www.Sa-War.fggweb.com 713-937-3930
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!