Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Chain Letters
8/16/2005 11:08:17 AM
Hi Ann Just had to read this again these are really cool. would you please invite Shelly Hsrgis to be you friend she is my newest sign up in my fgg bus. and I wat to surprise her with your invite. I told her I would help her get more freinds to chat with. After chating with you on the phone You are a blessing to any one that is in your friends list. Looking forward to you being on the call tonight. Have a blessed day. I guess its ok to say that here at adlandpro?
200 Mortage Service Plans including Equity Home Loans, Refinance, Build or Buy a Home SELLERS: Get paid to prequalify and arrange Mortgage Financing Work at Home: Find others who need additional income www.Sa-War.fggweb.com 713-937-3930
+0
8/16/2005 11:13:37 AM
OH AnaMaria, You crack me up. That really made my day! Thanks so much.
+0
8/16/2005 11:14:57 AM
Hi Ann I had computor problems and didn't know how long I would be gone. I call another down line member in my fgg bus and had him post for me. his name is warren so that post is from me. Have a Blessed day Fredie It mentions Shelly my newest down line we are 20,000 strong and growing.
Folks ARound TheWorld,IfYouWant ToKnowHow ToEarn$100,000 In 12Months With NoDownLines ToBuild OrProducts ToSell, Then YouNeed To TakeA CoupleMinutes ToRead My WebPage. I'm NotHere ToSell YouAnything. JustShare KnowledgeWith YOURFamily,OtherMarketers&Friend
+0
8/16/2005 11:48:36 AM
Hi Anamaria, I didn't send this "chain e-mail" but guess what... The "large bird with diarrhea" is true!! I'll have to take a shower now!! Just kidding!! Have a nice day. Walid
+0
8/16/2005 12:08:10 PM
This is one of the funniest e-mails I've gotten in a long time. My kids are sitting here asking me what I'm laughing about -- that could take awhile to explain! Thanks for a nice break in my day!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!