Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
HANS (DK)

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Chain Letters
8/16/2005 12:38:58 PM
- Thank you AnaMarie ;-) Great !!
Best Regards and Wishes HANS NIELSEN Your Scandinavian Friend
CLICK "Get more worldwide ACTIVE online friends/contacts ;-)"
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2005 1:02:45 PM
Hello my dear friends, I want to thank each of you for being here. And if there will be something ever happening, hopefuly good than bad, for sure won't have anything to do with this mail. My best wishes to all of you, Anamaria
+0
Bill Dugan

91 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/16/2005 1:59:20 PM
You are such a funny lady Anamaria, Here's something along the same lines: How I react to chain emails I got one of those email messages that is all full of drippy-dippy nonsense about happy thoughts and what-not that says at the end that I MUST forward it to 10 people or face some kind of consequences. Well, being the type that is never afraid to face consequences and turn my back on them, I replied with the following: (honestly, I did) Not only that, but if you refuse to re-send this to not only the original 10 requested but also SPAM it to at least a dozen people that don't want it, don't expect it, and who will get madder than hell that you invaded their privacy - well the following curse will be brought upon the unsuspecting world. All albino, curly-haired midgets will grow an extra toe and two extra feet. And then (and you don't want this to be on your shoulders) the world will be over-run by tall lopsided midgets with eleven toes and curly hair. This ain't gonna be no purty picture, cause you know that they are gonna have an attitude that will certainly endanger those of you who think that you are normal. But, I'll be safe because unbeknownst to most people is the fact that I myself am a tall, curly-haired albino midget with eleven toes. I have kept it secret with the help of a good base make-up, Alberto VO-5, and platform shoes (and I never run around barefoot). ++++++++++++++++++++ Trapped Somewhere Between Insanity and Sincerity Blind Melon Ugly Dude ++++++++++++++++++++ Copyright © 2004 Blind Melon Ugly Dude
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2005 2:26:03 PM
Thanks Anamaria, they pile up in your box and do have a way of making a person parinoid. have a good day my friend.
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2005 3:43:06 PM
Hi Bill, Thanks for entertaining me/us! I have a great imagination, so I'm still laughting of your post LOL You forgot about the bird with diareea LOL Great one lol, Have a wonderful day (without birds), even you like internet and PC is good, at least, to take take a walk outside. Anamaria Hi Nan, Thank you too for taking your time and posting here. With friendship, Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!