Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Methods for Promoting....
3/18/2008 12:38:47 AM
Hi Becky

New update on The  Hive:

As you say is there a certain time of day that we all get out there and saturate the marketplace.So of to date we have not gone down that path.I know in ATU they did an Ad Fest in Traffic Exchanges and such.My ads are on Auto Pilot.With the Mailer for one.Plus Traffic exchanges.We all have and do our own thing and have shared some with out Team mates.

THere will be a Training Day for those intersted in setting up an organized ad plan.
Lisa S and Anthony H will be in Carla's Conference room doing all this.

Lisa has 270 Communities she is picking the pest of the best.
So organization is #1 .Banner Ads,Hive Ads to our programs plus how to place Vidio in Communities she will start with.She and Anthony will have our Team Banner wise in no time .
Plus how to Capture a Banner code will be part of the Training.
Mondays were the Day picked.

This is just a start of what we will do.
I'm deleting Dead safelist out of the mailer.1 dead safelist stopps it  so there out.As you say we will add our High member Yahoo and Google Groups to the mailer.So we hope to have a workable unit asap.

All Bees ( Salute )  Great Buzzing in the past days.

Our Hive is building.I am getting outside messages telling me what a Great Group of people We have in The Hive.I have been asked to join things and  Bring the Hive in but that needs to be voted on down the road.Our wings can only carry X amount of Honey at a time
 lol.

Den

Thanks Larry The Man that keeps me Grounded ( Thumbs Up )

Beez please post something you did placeing Ads in the past few days.
We are intersted and others may what to use those ad resorces also.

+0
3/18/2008 2:00:57 AM
Thanks Dennis, I'll keep my eyes open too.
I found this little tool and I used it once so don't have results back yet,
but you might want to test it out for yourself and see if it's worth doing.
Here's the link to get a free pro account.
http://www.7daypromos.com/bonusprojoin.php
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2008 8:35:30 AM

hello Dennis...I want to expand on what you and Becky has mentioned on here. This is regarding how and where to promote our links. I have sent each member an Adland PM email requesting information on what links you are  promoting and methods that you are using so that we exchange ideas on how things are being promoted..You may have a great way to promote and others may not have a clear picture as what to do next..a few has responded..so PM me on Adland with your details and if you need need any help so that I can help you have a good experince with the Bee Hive...Happy Buzzing..Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2008 10:53:13 AM
Hi Larry and Team,
Here is a list of some of my best classified ad urls..

classifieds.yahoo.com

freebizadsweb.com

tumano.com

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/18/2008 3:10:08 PM

HI TEAM,
Thanks for those links , Geketa!! Our team is coming up with things to earn money with daily. It's been fun to brainstorm together. I will be helping to make ads for Freeman and our other sites and posting on some of those free sites. I'm also making a conduit bar ( Toolbar) with our links on it so they'll be right at hand. It's another way of advertising. Well I better go for now and start getting BUSY!!

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!