Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: OUR HIVE TEAM
3/15/2008 4:03:24 PM
Hi Anthony

Yes I would like to see more Temp members  posting in this forum.
That would be great to see if there still with us and alive out there.

Den

+0
3/15/2008 5:15:22 PM
You have made a good point there Dennis, to have temps post in here will make them feel more a part of the team.

As for me, most team members imcluding out temps are aware of my success mentoring skills.

I am offering my skills with both one on one and group sessions free to all hivers. A lot of us find from time to time we are just not making headway, this can be a distressing time for us and if left unchecked leads to failure.

I have a mission in life, I will help anybody overcome these times, the good thing is being a hive member you will not have to pay valuable money for it. The hive is very important to me and I take my role very seriously indeed. I can be contacted by pm on adlands, just click on my picture and message me. I will get back to you asap

Anthony (Team Motivator)

The Success Community http://www.mr-motivator.co.nz
+0
Lee
Lee Smith

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/15/2008 6:14:36 PM
Thank you HIVERS - High-5 to all of us - lol.. well, I think it will be a great venture to get everyone on the same page.  I had discussed some ideas that I think will help everyone get to the conclusion - I've joined, now what?  So at the meeting there will be some directions for us to work with - it's all very exciting and I see the movement going very well.

I am doing my best to answer the posts with welcome letters  - but if I've forgotten anyone, please let me know.  my email is mommykissesgabriel@yahoo.com

LOVE YOU ALL!

LEE SMITH

+0
Lee
Lee Smith

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/15/2008 6:22:13 PM
Hello Anthony, I think you are wonderful!  You are extremely helpful and those of you who have joined with the group here need to just write to Anthony and introduce yourselves.  He's a wonderful motivator and has offered to MC the team meetings wherein we cover how we are working the team and issues get covered for those who may have some.. lol.. I guess we all have some.. lol but this is one way to get your issues resolved and attending the meetings will definitely improve your situation.

I am looking forward to continual work with you Anthony!

LEE
+0
Lee
Lee Smith

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/15/2008 6:34:48 PM
Hello again to you, Hiver, Larry, I had to reply to say thank you for putting my song on your NING page.  I am really flattered that you did that. 

I think everyone on this HIVE team is an important part of the progress, and you, Larry, are just fantastic with what you are doing here.  I do not know if everyone knows the magnatude of what Larry is doing with promotions or not, but if not, get with Larry!  He's the man...  

We are all very excited to be working with someone such as yourself.  .. had to write in!

LEE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!