Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Great News Government admits vaccine and autism link
2/26/2008 8:32:59 AM

Hello St Nick

I have a little quote of my own for you today.

For one to seek greatness there is only one self serving reward. Greatness comes as the reward for touching hearts and minds with love and caring.

Thank You St Nick

Elizabeth Westberry, we send you our love,our prayers and our healing light. 

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

If You Don't Just Love This Jerkey
pass it on over here please.

It's fun. It's free. It pays you to enjoy yourself.

I welcome you to join me in my new network

Billdaddy's Team Builder Network

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
2/26/2008 8:46:17 AM

Hello Sheryl

Thank You for stopping by and sharing such important information. The more we talk, the more we learn.

Speaking of learning. Here is another appalling fact. The government and big Pharma have prepared themselves very well for the day when this truth would become known.

Senator Bill Frist snuck a bill through congress eliminating liability on the part of drug makers for damages caused by their products. Fristmas Day for the drug companies.

Also, in preparation for the onslaught of autism cases, the government set up a special fund to compensate victims of autism. The money comes from tax payer dollars rather than from the culprits responsible. So, we are being forced to take drugs that harm us and then we are responsible for paying for our own damages. The insurance companies backed out of this one a long time ago. In fact, they won't even cover the cost of treatment for this disorder.

It is time for some new faces in Washington. Perhaps even all new faces. The corruption runs very deep.

Elizabeth Westberry, we send you our love,our prayers and our healing light. 

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

If You Don't Just Love This Jerkey
pass it on over here please.

It's fun. It's free. It pays you to enjoy yourself.

I welcome you to join me in my new network

Billdaddy's Team Builder Network

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/26/2008 10:07:39 AM

Oh Bill Frisk (Senator from Tennessee) is a real piece of work. That is putting it nicely.

He is also known by the name Cat Killer. While in Harvard Medical School he would go to animal shelters, adopt animals, & take them to his “lab” to do experiments. I am sure no one will ever know what or how many animals he did this to. I would suggest they look at his past to see if there were any people around him that mysteriously died. Many times animal abuse leads to abuse of people.

Now he has moved on to allow bigger medical experiments – PEOPLE! Only this time he has the government & big pharma backing him. I am sure he is making a pretty penny for his cruelty.

You are right to say we need a new face in our government. We must have someone that will put a stop to big pharma, insurance companies, & halt the FDA. These groups are controlling your families’ health. I call it Billing to Kill! As long as they can have people in the government that are willing to sacrifice your health – they will continue to fill their pockets with “Blood Money”.

The goverment is looking out for themseves. They use our tax money to pay for their mistakes that cause our children harm. That is something that everyone should be mad about. People must start taking action.

So when you go to vote – look at what the candidates are saying.

Hillary has a health plan – well it is more like a joke for the wealthy. She is not looking at any way to help the lower income people get real health care. She is not going to take on any of the above mentioned groups. I have thoughts on Hillary Health also. 

Barack Obama has not seemed to settle on an idea for health care yet. I am sure I will also find fault in that when he does. LOL!

Just so you know – I am also not a fan of McCain.

In fact only 1 candidate has mentioned controlling the Big Pharma & FDA. He is rarely seen on TV. In fact they would rather not acknowledge his existence. That goes to show how much control they have over so many parts of our life.

The war on drugs is aimed at the crack dealer on the corner but, should 1st be fought with the government. Our government is the #1 drug pusher. The school system is also advising to drug our children all the time. I have an article about drugs & ADHD HERE.

Another fact – Pharmaceutical companies to NOT have to have their advertisements reviewed for fact when they place them on TV. So just because the commercial says something – it could just be a load of BS.

We MUST have a change in our entire government starting at the top & going on down.

Bill, I really did not mean to post so much. I just get really excited when I can post info that gets people thinking. Some of this post is only my opinion. The opinions in this post should in no way reflect on anyone but me.

Sheryl Loch

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2008 2:51:29 PM

Wonderful news.

Funny old world though here in the UK the decision has just gone the other way.

Roger

+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/26/2008 3:59:27 PM

Hi William,

If people understand what is in vaccines and that they all depress the immune system they will never want them injected into themselves or their children. Vaccines will not help you to achieve health. Everyone should take a look at this excellent video on the truth about vaccines. It stops and starts during the first minute but after that it runs fine.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6351515212287981735&hl=en

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

We can help you succeed.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!