Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Great News Government admits vaccine and autism link
2/28/2008 11:17:31 AM

Hello Barb, Roger and Friends

Make sure you are sitting down for this. Will they never cease with their idiotic, insane recommendations to inject poison into our children. This is a travesty of justice that has to be stopped.

CDC Vaccine Committee Recommends More Shots for Children
National Autism Association Asks Again for Removal of Toxic Mercury from Vaccines

Nixa, MO – The Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommended yesterday that flu shots be administered annually to children six months through 18 years of age. ACIP, functioning under the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) umbrella, has been criticized for years by parents of vaccine-injured children for neglecting vaccine safety considerations in favor of keeping vaccination rates high.

An estimated 80% to 90% of this year’s flu vaccine supply contained the mercury-based preservative thimerosal, even though the shots can be manufactured in mercury-free formulas. Most flu shots contain 25 micrograms of mercury, an amount considered unsafe for people weighing less than 550 lbs. Mercury is known to accumulate in several target organs including the brain, kidney, liver, and heart. A growing number of parents and scientists believe that the increased use of mercury-containing vaccines starting in the late 1980’s has led to the huge rise in autism and other learning disabilities which now affect one in 6 American children.

“The committee’s continued recommendation of mercury-containing vaccines poses unnecessary health risks to the public,” said National Autism Association board member and parent Lori McIlwain. “Their logic for promoting flu vaccines in children is so that older citizens will be protected. Yet, children and seniors are both especially vulnerable to injury from toxic metal exposures.”

Government agencies including the CDC have long expressed concerns over elevated mercury levels in infants, cautioning pregnant women about seafood consumption because of mercury content. Despite this, ACIP continues to maintain that directly injecting mercury into children is safe. “This is a dangerous double standard,” commented NAA president Wendy Fournier. “We urge parents to ask for mercury-free flu shots if they decide to vaccinate their kids. As a parent, I believe the risk of neurological injury from unnecessary toxic mercury exposure isn’t worth taking.”

One mercury-free alternative, FluMist, poses different risks. Administered intranasally, the live flu virus can be spread to others through the side effects noted by the manufacturer, runny nose and nasal congestion. FluMist’s package insert states that FluMist recipients “should avoid close contact with immunocompromised individuals for at least 21 days.”

For more information on autism, visit www.nationalautism.org.

- 30 -

Think Autism. Think Cure. ®

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Sheryl Loch

1260 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/28/2008 11:48:42 AM
Bill,
Last night I saw on the news that they want to make all children get the flu shot to attend public school.
They say that way children will miss less days of learning. But, we see how well the flu shot worked this year.
I think all of these shots are just the stepping stones to building super germs.
My daughter Cait is not treated with antibiotics but with immune building herbs & now she is rarely ever sick. She does not even catch the flu to the extent of many other kids.
I would rather deal with her having a day of throwing up, sneezing.....than take the risk of giving her the flu shot.
Sheryl Loch
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2008 11:58:35 AM

Thanks William,

Thanks for keeping us all in the loop, When ever my girls has gotten the flu shots they end up sicker then ever so now they just say no way,We do other options now that work better,

Why pay to be sick?

Thanks for all your information it really helps.

Kathy Hamilton

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
2/28/2008 12:31:02 PM

Hello Sheryl

With this news about vaccines causing autism, the drug makers are in for a major hit financially. Parents everywhere are going to refuse vaccinations and now, Big Pharma is calling on their brothers in arms in the congress to help recoup their upcoming losses.

Now they will begin to tout the thimerosal free vaccines and launch a major promotion for vaccines based on their new findings. We cannot fall for this again. I do Not Trust Vaccines Period. I do not trust the government or Big Pharma with the health of my children.

We are a nation in the clutches of a corporate run government that is infested with greed and corruption. Now they must be held accountable for their ways.

We must act to repeal Senator Bill Frist's Fristmas Day gift to the drug makers. His bill that passed through congress in the dark of night eliminated all libility on the part of drug companies for damages caused by their poisons. By the way, Senator Frist has to go. He is a corporate pig that has been highly paid by the drug companies to get this bill passed.

Elizabeth Westberry, we send you our love,our prayers and our healing light. 

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

If You Don't Just Love This Jerkey
pass it on over here please.

It's fun. It's free. It pays you to enjoy yourself.

I welcome you to join me in my new network

Billdaddy's Team Builder Network

Write To Your Congressional Leaders
Demand That Bush And Cheney Are
Impeached

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
2/28/2008 12:36:56 PM

Hello Kathy

It is nice hearing from you again. Thanks for stopping by.

The government and the drug pushers have known for a very long time that there was a link between childhood vaccinations and autism. Autism was created in the 1930's when immunizations first began. The cause was identified soon aftewards and yet, they continued to poison our children for another 70 years. It is time that this stops and we have the power to stop it.

Incompetence and corruption can no longer be rewarded in our society. We need to vote out every member of congress who is on a corporate payroll. They have to be reminded that they were elected to serve this nation. Not to rape and pillage it.

Elizabeth Westberry, we send you our love,our prayers and our healing light. 

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

If You Don't Just Love This Jerkey
pass it on over here please.

It's fun. It's free. It pays you to enjoy yourself.

I welcome you to join me in my new network

Billdaddy's Team Builder Network

Write To Your Congressional Leaders
Demand That Bush And Cheney Are
Impeached
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!