Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Great News Government admits vaccine and autism link
3/1/2008 11:03:20 AM

Hi,

For those that can determinedly state that the vaccine was the onset of autism, then this is good news.  Hopefully with restructure in the vaccine system, less cases will be seen in future.

For those that are genetic or caused by other factors in their surroundings, let's hope that they too will receive good news some day.  I know there are different causes, not just the vaccine but other causes are near impossible to determine.

I personally would be interested in knowing more about how much ASD is linked with fungal infection.  I know that the signs of ASD in my son were present from birth, although it wasn't till he was seven that I leaned he has Aspergers, but when I read all the literature - I remembered saying to my mum even when he was a small baby "It's almost as if he's Autistic because I can't maintain eye contact with him."  It took seven years to realise how true that sentence was.  Aspergers is almost Autism!

During pregnancy I used heavy-metal saucepans not knowing they were of any risk, also we lived in farming area where pesticides etc. were used.  I know they made my Asthma bad when they used them and had to keep the windows closed, but again was not aware then of the dangers.  I wish I knew what they used to spray and if that was of any cause but I also know there is a genetic tendency because since learning about Asperger's, we can spot signs in other family.

Main issue is that Matthew is happy, healthy in every other way and lucky enough to be aware of his difficulties enough to try and cope with them himself.

Best Regards

Kay

+0
3/1/2008 12:08:44 PM

Hello Kay

It is nice hearing from you again. Thank You for stopping by and sharing.

Some things that I would like to see happen now are sweeping changes in the policies of the government and the manufacturers. There is no accountability. If you or I did something that endangered lives then we would be put behind bars. The drug companies and the government have known about vaccines causing autism for many years. If this were not the case they wouldn't be so concentrated on the liability issues. Now they have it where the drug makers are not even liable for the damages caused by their products.

Even the Special Federal Autism Court that made this determination is paying off claims with taxpayer money. A special fund has been set up to compensate victims and has no bearing on the profit margins of the drug companies. This is just wrong.

I have live tape recordings of the first two days of this special autism court. Then, President Bush requested that nothing else from those hearing be publicized and a gag order was put in place.

I am tired of the lies, the cover ups and most of all I am tired of our children being harmed by corporate monsters that care about nothing but their bottom line. It has to stop.

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
3/13/2008 7:48:06 AM
Here's several more links directly relating to vaccines.  Thimerasol has NOT been removed from all vaccines and is in fact still in use.
Another video:  Mercury, Autism and the Global Vaccine with David Ayoub, M.D.
Stop Compulsory Vaccine (there's also a Yahoo Group you can join)
Vaccine Awareness by Dr. Len Horowitz (he's got a host of links with articles and data from others in the scientific community as well as links to state by state waivers)

So much to do, so little time.

+0
3/13/2008 11:13:57 AM

Hello Rea

Thank you for sharing this information with us. What you have listed here is very much in line with what I have been posting here for over two years now. Simply put, autism is preventable, reversable and the result of greed and corruption on the parts of drug makers and government officials.

Now, the question that I have is this. What else have we been lied to about. Where is the line that these scoundrells won't cross. They have not only injured millions of children around the world but they have done it willingly and knowingly. So, where is the accountability. Where is the responsibility. What can we do as victims of this criminal assult on humanity to rectify and remedy this situation.

It is painfully obvious that we cannot trust our public servants to protect us from this onslaught of corporate corruption. It is just as clear that we can no longer leave our safety and welfare in the hands of those whom we have trusted to watch over us. Who watches the watchers? It is time for sweeping changes to take place and there is but one resource on which we can depend to make certain that these changes become a reality. WE, THE PEOPLE.

Watch for my new forum entitled

Can You Imagin.

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!