Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's over, I have lost the battle
2/27/2009 2:20:38 PM

Beryl, do not allow this disappointment to weigh you down.  You offered yourself; however, the processors sought to do otherwise.  Keep Your Head to the Sky and continue to pray for your nieces.

Like "Mosesmother makes a waterproof wicker basket, puts her infant into it, and floats the basket into the Nile River." ~ Beryl, you can continue to pray for your neices and keep them close to your heart.  This will serve very similiar to being in their presence.

+0
Re: It's over, I have lost the battle
5/6/2009 9:33:30 PM

Hello Beryl,  George Johnson here. I am fairly new with AdlandPro and kind of stumbled onto this your message. 

Regarding your situation, please allow me to say: Life on Earth is a learning experience and everything happens for a reason. Sometimes we cannot find the reason. However, I have words that may console you a little. Firstly, there is so much help awaiting us from the many Ascended souls dwelling in the higher frequency dimensions (we dwell on the dense 3rd). Souls who have walked the same path as ourselves and broken free of the wheel of birth and death and currently reside now in the higher realms. 

If you, personally, are living within the natural universal law of life - that is, clean words, thoughts, feelings, and action toward your brothers and sisters (all of humanity) then YOU HAVE THE RIGHT to ask for help from "The Source of ALL there is", God the Father. 

HE will not fail you if you are IN-TUNE with HIM. I personally have had many experiences throughout my own life where I can say without a doubt, that HE - this Almighty invisible power, is most definitely in existence and IN CONTROL of everything and everyone. 

Where HE came from in the very beginning - if there was a beginning, is a mystery to us all.  However, HE is a loving God who wants to see us happy and not in need of anything. It is us, people like you and I, who create our own suffering by not being IN-TUNE with HIM, and living OUTSIDE of HIS law.

To put this in a simple way: God the Father's law is in place so as to govern humanity. You CAN overcome your personal situation by making a direct call to HIM...to the centre of the Cosmos, the Great Central Sun. 

If you are TRUE within yourself, and HE will SURELY know if you are true within yourself, then you WILL receive help from HIM. You have NOT lost the battle.

These lines from certain songs will explain what it is I am projecting to you. "It is no secret what God can do, what HE has done for others he will do for you"......"There is no fear when I'm near to HIM" ........He will not fail me".....

The following words WILL give you a direct line to HIM.................

In the name 'I AM THAT I AM' I call to the heart of God in the great central sun. (This is the Higher Consciousness). 

Almighty Father, I ask for your help.........then simply and verbally state your situation and the help you require.  Have no fear, HE will be listening.  Then simply STAY IN TUNE with HIM, VISUALISING everything you want in life. 

Whatever you VISUALISE, THINK, and SPEAK, WILL surely manifest in your life. The universe gives us our exact DOMINANT thoughts, words, and vision.  Therefore, it is obvious, we have to change our thought patterns. 

If you say you have LOST, then you immediately put into action certain forces of the universe to bring this to be.  I pray this will help you. I am not a religious fanatic but someone who has experienced many areas of physical living over the years. To go ahead and advise someone else - on a certain issue - simply means that I have had to actually experience it myself before I project it out.

Therefore the knowledge I project is based on personal evidence.

In our deep dark past we have all created Karmic situations for ourselves at some time or other. Many situations are actually Karmic situations working themselves out. 

Beryl, fear not, you can overcome this situation. Lots of Love and Light.

Georgy. J            

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!