Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's over, I have lost the battle
4/17/2008 3:05:54 PM

Hi Jerilyn,

I appreciate all you do to help the little ones all over the world.  You are such a blessing and an amazing person and friend to all.

No matter what happens, the girls and I would like to thank you in advance.  They are on their way to Kentucky Down Under as I speak.  My cousin is watching them today so I may work and they are really excited.  They will get to go over in the area with the exotic birds. 

They get to see and pet the kangaroos.  They will also get to feed the baby calves and other baby animals in the animal park there, as well as take part in the Australian show they put on if they wish.

I will let you know how that goes, and will have the pictures developed and hopefully put some in here also.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 3:14:45 PM

Beryl,

It is so lovely to here that normality and days out are happening.

I was heartbroken earlier in the year and was so happy to help just a tiny bit.

We all need to remember this success. People at Adland can work together for great things.

Love,

Roger

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 3:47:28 PM

Hi Roger,

It has been a long time indeed since I have had a chance to interact with my friends here, much. 

I am thankful for my big yard, as I can let them out in the backyard, where I am able to cook and me and my next door neighbor, who just happens to be a cousin, can keep a close eye on them, and not have to worry about them ending up in the road.

I and the girls sincerely appreciate all of the help that we did receive from both Adlandpro, CMU7, and a few other individuals as well.

I thank God everyday for all of you, and all that you did to help to make this happen for us.  They are now beginning to feel safer, and blossom into the sweet and loving little girls they never had the chance to become before.

It is just so amazing to be able to stand on the porch and watch them playing now, and every now and then I get a cute little smile.  I also love to stand in the doorway still and watch them so peaceful and sleeping like little angels.  I am truely blessed.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 3:47:38 PM

Hi Beryl,

Thank you so much for your kindness!

I am so happy for the girls!

It's great that you love and respect the animals and now the girls will have a chance to do the same!

I am looking forward to your post and pictures!

When you have time I have a thread I would love for you to see.

Celebrating My Fur Baby Family ..

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/983358.aspx

I have a list of links to the different subjects.

With 18 pets of my own and the pets of our friends, I hope it's a joy for all!

Have a great evening!

Take Care,

Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 4:20:11 PM

Hi Jerilyn,

Thank you for all the kind words and all the visits today.  I know you are a very busy lady so  you and all your visits are so appreciated.

I do have a love for animals, and people as well.  I am also trying to instill this value in the girls.  They are being taught to love everyone and all things.

Thank you also for the link, which I will certainly check out, once I get off work and home.

Here is a big hug from me and the girls (BIG HUG).  Hope that works for now, since I am not home and on my own computer, could not get to an actual graphic.

You my friend are actually as perfect and sweet as this flower.  I am so happy to be able to count you amongst my friends.

Blessings,

Beryl

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!