Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's over, I have lost the battle
4/17/2008 5:42:47 AM

Hi Judy,

I have been intending to do an update Judy, but have not really had anytime.

The little ladies are wonderful.  The baby is a little pistol.  We have started potty training and she is simply adorable.  She will just sit there and look up at you and grin.

The girls are starting I believe to feel safer now.  They don't go through their hollering spells as often, like when I first got them.  When they first got here, if a stranger started towards them, they would start hollering, but thank God that has almost ceased now.

I have them at the neighborhood playland days I am working and my cousin is not able to keep them and they are now learning to interact with the other children and adults there.

I am still having to rob peter to pay paul at times, but hopeing that will work itself out and get better.

They are all sleeping better now, and I finally got them to sleep in their own beds, well unless it storms, then I end up with a crowd in mine.

Sorry it took me so long but have been slightly exhausted.  I have not been able to get on the internet for long. 

Thanks for caring and keeping tabs on us.

Blessings and hugs,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 1:10:22 PM
Hello Beryl,

I just popped in to say that I'm glad the girls are settling in.

You must be so pleased.

With all the love you are giving them, the other material things will be provided. You will all be taken care of.

I send you all angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 1:54:05 PM

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for stopping by and for all the kind words of encouragement.

I am at work right now but saw the cute little bear and could not resist.  I had to take a few minutes and stop into Adlandpro.

Yes, they are beginning to settle into their new surroundings, quite well, and I am very happy about that.  I am exhausted a lot with all the long hours at work and taking care of the girls, but I would not change a thing if I could.

They are still quite timid, but beginning to see a great improvement in them.  Their social worker also remarks about the difference she is seeing in the little girls.

They appear to be afraid of my den and the computer system and I have not figured that one out yet, but maybe I should be grateful for small favors.  At least I don't have to worry about them messing with the computer right now.

Well, I had better get finished and go back to work.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 2:54:11 PM

Hi Beryl,

I'm so happy for you and the girls!

I know everything will work out just fine!

I have sent my partner your hosting info and will let you know what he says.

Our site is still under construction but we hope it won't be too long before we will be in business.

Of course it's for the animals! LOL

I'm volunteering for a transporters network and I don't have much time to visit with everyone right now but I am trying to keep up!

The transporters are volunteers for transporting animals in the US and Canada to their new homes and to rescues.

We save many little lives by getting them out of shelters where their days are numbered.

Take care my sweet friend!

Bless Y'all,

Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!