Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's over, I have lost the battle
4/23/2008 3:07:03 PM

Hi Beryl,

Thank you so much for the sweet message.

Sorry, it took so long for me to reply .. you are so right when you said "I'm a busy lady"! LOL

There is always someone in need.

I am so lucky God has given me the ability to help.

I had my grandson Adrian and his brother 2 1/2 yr old Breydon for a sleep over this passed weekend.

It's great to be able to send them home spoilt! LOL

I'll post some new pictures of them in my forum soon.

I hope you and the girls are having a great week?

Take Care,

Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/23/2008 3:25:50 PM

Hi Jerilyn,

I can understand the delay, as I am still trying to play catch up in a lot of the forums and may be for a couple of more weeks to come.

I hope everyone understands if I missed a special day in their life, or a great post they made.

I am taking the girls to Dinosaur World and Guntown Mountain tomorrow since I will be off from work.  Also will be busy trying to play catch up in Adlandpro.

I will be looking forward to the pics.  Yes, the girls and I are having a fantastic week.  I am teaching them to say Aunt Jerilyn.  Right now we only have the Lyn part together.  Will keep trying.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
4/23/2008 4:38:20 PM

Hello Beryl

I just have to tell you how heart warming it is to read over this forum and hear how well things are going for you and your girls. I am so happy that you were all reunited and that this community was able to come together and help out. This is just one example of what we could accomplish if we put our minds and hearts together. Beryl, I wish you and your family all the joy and happiness that this old world has to offer.

Adland Friends, there is still one more little thing we might be able to do to help make things just a bit better for Beryl and her family. As some of you may already know, Beryl has her own company that provides a great service to those interested in marketing. For those of you who are promoting a business or a product, you may want to check out Beryl's program and see if she can help you get some exposure for your business. It's something definately worth looking into.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1013414.aspx

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/24/2008 4:11:01 PM

Hi Billdaddy,

It is very heart warming to me and the girls to know that there are so many caring and loving people in Adlanpro.  And that I have so many real and true friends here.

I feel so blessed.  The first day I came to Adlandpro, I was lonely, having relocated so far away from home.  I had no one to talk to (so I talked to God), or that I felt relaxed visiting with, I still only allow a couple of close cousins to my house. But then I met a few really nice ladies who took me under their wing and told me not to sit back and wait, to go, go, go.

Well that is what I did, nervous as I was, not knowing anything about networking, never having been in a forum in my life, I jumped in and the rest I guess is history.

Thank you for all your support Billdaddy and my Adlandpro friends.

friendship-11.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!