Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's over, I have lost the battle
3/6/2008 3:40:27 AM

Hi Georgios, UBIEE, Adlandpro and CMU7 friends,

I want to thank you For setting up this UBIEE campaign to help my girls. 

I am not sure you are aware but moneybookers will not allow this money you deposited to be accessed from the United States as they say, the United States has laws in place against using moneybookers.

I do however appreciate that you meant well, but can someone please assist me by transfering it to an account I can use, such as paypal.  My paypal account is jeana900@yahoo.com.

Thank You and blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/16/2008 1:57:56 PM

Hi Beryl,

I wanted to check in and see how things are going with you and the girls?

Hope everything is fine!

Take Care,

Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2008 9:01:12 PM

Hi Beryl,

I am on the same page as Jerilyn.  How ARE things going now, and how are the little girls!!

Hope that you are all doig wonderfully - when you can, an update on life at Momma Beryl's would be welcomed by many of us!

Blessings,

Judy

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2008 10:09:41 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 5:24:34 AM

Hi Jerilyn,

It is going as well as can be expected for now I suppose.  They are all well and doing okay.  They have started to settle in some.  Their appetites have gotten better.

Right now I don't get to spend as much time with them as I would like.  The guy I am working for sometimes decides to disappear around the time I should be getting off from work, causing me to maybe be there a couple of extra hours waiting for him to decide to return so I may leave and go pick the girls up.

I am still trying to get the hosting business working for me with hopes that this will enable me to be able to spend my time at home with the girls.  I am keeping my fingers crossed at this point. 

Thanks for caring.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!