Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I feel this to be ODD!!! the least to say
2/5/2008 2:43:17 PM
Hello BJ :-)

Thank you my friend; I even begun to think I'm going crazy and I just have a bad day! Seeing none other but him!
Sorry if I did something un appropriate?

Hugs,
Anamaria

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2008 2:54:55 PM

Hello Ana Maria,

The information here definitely seems odd.  I do recommend caution when seeing these things and I usually reserve my personal invites to people with a picture and a completed profile.

Not sure what to make of this situation, but have noticed a lot of new members joining without completing their profile information.  As this is a Social Networking Community one would think that a picture and completed profile page would be the first thing they would want to complete.

Thanks for the heads up.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2008 2:55:30 PM
Larry :-)

Nice to see a friendly face! :-)
In fact what do I look for in Posts History?! That's not the place; I have to come to my forums if I don't find yours there! :-)

Thank you for assuring me that's everything OK with my mind! LOL

Have a wonderful week,
Anamaria
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2008 3:03:37 PM
Hello Jim,

Here is the link when I posted my thread:

http://community.adlandpro.com/posthistory.aspx?pid=950525

After that, the person disappeared, but go just one click back and there he is all over! And this was so regardless the time I entered Adland today! As I have so few time, I use to open History and than to go as many places I want and my time allows! BUT TODAY! It was impossible due to him and other two or three!

Thanks for your support! I hope to be a better team mate for you from now on!

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2008 5:18:03 PM
Anamarie, Not strange as he is just what he has seen others doing here. Don't try to figure out why someone would post to themselves for page after page with the same ad. It's called blasting ads into cyberspace in the hopes that someone will see. He is new and doesn't understand the concept of a forum but then people who have been here for years have the same problem, so that is nothing new. As for vacant profiles---English second language people have a serious problem with that issue. Those who stop in for a one time peek don't finish their profile. I speak from experience as I didn't know how to do it either when I came. He is legit I think. The ones to question are the profiles that are made all in one day and have the exact same style of information in the profile. The reason for his posts all in a row are because no one else was posting at the time. You will see this at times when there is a lull in posting.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!