Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I feel this to be ODD!!! the least to say
2/6/2008 1:22:37 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2008 7:19:28 AM

Hi Anamarie,

When I came to Adlandpro, I was a total newbie and did not have a clue on how to do this or where to start.

The members were nice enough to give me pointers and give me much needed advice and I still appreciate that.  I'm sure they have received the same advice.

I think I'll keep my distance.  Thank you for the heads up.

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2008 8:06:46 AM
Hello Everyone :-)

and THANK YOU for your interest in this topic and for your support!
I hope you won't mind if I won't reply for each of you individually as what I have to say goes for every one here, so why say it multiple times!

Of course I can see many of the points you've raised here, and I consider them of common sense; and of course I'm not at all bothered by any newbie!

I CAN SEE THEY BEING SO DISORIENTED WHEN DROPPING ON A PLACE LIKE THIS WHILE THEY WERE LOOKING JUST FOR A FREE ADVERTISING PLACE! :-)

I can recall this is how I ended up here and how unsure I was when I've got my first friend invite?!  Wasn't even sure if I should accept it or not?! LOL Than all the threads around (and they were just a few considering the nower day numbers! there were at most 35 friends at the same time online!!!! and now there are at least 10 times more!!!!)

BUT!!! Let's get for instance this profile
and his friends!?

I didn't posted him at first as I REALLY do not want to harm him any way! He might well be just a new be and a decent person! However, I couldn't stand questioning myself!

After all these said, now you tell me, if there is something more to say!

I can feel so well why Mary cannot be everyone's friend :-)

Anamaria

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2008 7:06:01 PM

Hey Anamaria,

All you say is true when this guys friends list is checked. it looks very strange to say the least. Aside from one legitimate member the rest are blanks, no info and no friends.

Mary mentioned multiple accounts and I also added a bit to that. I wonder if this is simply another case of just that. You've gotta wonder how he got all those blanks to be his friend, don't you?

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2008 3:46:26 AM
Hello Peter,

Yes! (to be short) Sad part is that these kind of fellows may do so much damage to our community in multiple ways!

OK! I'll leave them alone by now; they kept our attention too long and that's also not good! All they have to know is WE are keeping our eyes on them!

Myspace Comment: Cats, Kittens

Have a wonderful day :-)
Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!