Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: POTD Lingvo Club: Worldcitizen Artist Sculptor Laila!
2/3/2008 11:26:57 AM

Hello Laila,

It is so great to meet you and your beautiful work.  Your talent is obvious and thank you for sharing with us here at Adland.  I look forward to seeing more of your art.

Jim

PS:  I have sent you an invite to become friends.

Lydia, my dear friend thank you for the introductions.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2008 11:37:05 AM

Greetings Jim!

Thanks and Congratulatins, You are also WINNER in my game!

Sincerely, Your friend, Lydia

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2008 11:19:26 PM

Hello Lydia,

Great feature and lovely works of art. Sorry I'm late but I had a busy day yesterday and missed the invite.

Laila, We have been friends for a while but I didn't know how talented you are. Lovely sculptures and thank you for sharing them with us.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/4/2008 4:46:29 AM

Hi Lydia
 Thank you for this. You are so good at making lively and beautiful things here at adland. It is much appreciated.I was indeed very happy for your showing me and my stuff at adland. Goodness gracieous !!. Now  I have a whole bunch of new friends, whom I also have wrtitten to, from Britain, Greece, Serbia, Us and Jim Allen and others.
This is great. You are linking people together, just like a Bahai.
By the way, I am too  learning to make web design at a special course in the next town. For me it is difficult. I get quite giddy.
However I have chosen to try to make a new kind of presentation on the net, this time a website showing hominides, or hominines, =the people who have been found as fossiles in East Africa. Figures that the museum (a Medieval oriented museum, here)asked me to make for an archaeological exhibition. I hope to be able to make more of these kind of figurines, for museums here and there in the world you see. The hominines, (-des)   lived and florished before the developement of Homo Sapiens, mostly in Africa, but some of them spread. I have constructed figures of them, like  for exemple,the most famous of them, Lucy and 8 more. Lucy is more than a million years old.
So I have become very interested in the early history of man,  I can add that according to the Bahai Faith, man has always been man, but he and she did not look at all the way he/she does today. This is the sign of true harmony between Religion and Science. Did you read about Adam and Eve at my forum?.
Adam is man, Eve is his spirit and that's it.
Dear Lydia
Thank you for your good friendship.
Greetings from
Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892
Founder of the Bahái'Faith
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/4/2008 4:56:58 AM
    Hi Jim
And good morning.
Thank you for your good words. It will take much time for me to come out with more new  works. You see I am going to work with stones, which is a new path. But I am lucky, I can walk on that at my new work, where stones are sold.
Welcome to visit and WRITE, if you like, at my Forum, Bahai World Faith
Have a great day
Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!