Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: POTD Lingvo Club: Worldcitizen Artist Sculptor Laila!
2/10/2008 3:36:51 AM

Hi Laila,

I wanted to reply for a while but have been pretty busy so I didn't get around to it.

I have been to the Bahai Gardens' many times. It's one of the most beautiful gardens in the world. As a matter of fact it's considered by many to be the 7th wonder of the world.

BTW, I have many Bahai friends. Interestingly enough not in Israel but in South Africa, where I lived for 10 years. It seems that in Israel you have to live in the Haifa area in order to meet members of the Bahai faith.

Recently in another forum in Adland I posted a few pictures of the gardens and I'd thought you'd enjoy seeing them.

I hope the pics can bee seen since I copied them from a firefox browser into the IE that I'm using now.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: POTD Lingvo Club: Worldcitizen Artist Sculptor Laila!
2/10/2008 7:05:33 AM

Hi Peter!

You are observant. Your supervision is correct.

As far I know, it is impossible to be Bahai in Israel now, there is agreement to not develop Bahai organisations on the Sacred Ground of Israil to not complicate a situation there.

If someone from Israel wishes to join Bahai, he (she) can move to other country, for example, to Russia

I hope, Laila will give more the exact answer and also will correct me, if I am wrong

Israel - The Bahai Gardens - Haifa

Greetings & Shalom, Lydia

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!